THANK YOU TANU GOYAL for nominating me for the LIEBSTER award. It is an honor and a privilege to accept this award.
There are a few rules to follow:
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers(with under 200 followers).
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Let them know you nominated them.
Answers To Questions From Tanu Goyal:
1. How you see your Life and Why?
This is a tough question to answer but I’ll do my best to answer it. My life isn’t perfect but I see it getting better daily. I’ve got 18 years working in fashion so maybe I’ll work in fashion. I take one day at a time since I don’t know what’s coming. But because I believe in God, my life could be horrible but I would try to find some good in my life. I think I see life this way because I saw challenges early in my life.
2. What motivates me to wake up in the morning?
I’m motivated to wake up in the morning by just getting a glimpse of sunshine and a glimpse of blue sky. These are 2 of the many things that make me smile.
3. Have you turned your weakness into your strength ever?
Yes, I believe I have. I say that because I’ve been dealing with several weaknesses since birth and they have made me stronger.
4. What Do You Admire?
I admire my parents and I admired my late grandparents because they are people who are respectful and are good teachers.
5. What you think Life is?
To me life is where you grow up go to high school, go to college, go to work, get married if your fortunate, but never stop learning.
6. What am I doing and does it make me happy?
I’m unemployed now but previously, I worked in fashion for 18 years until the store closed. I’m happy now but I sometimes I wish I had a job. I help Mom and Dad around the house some.
7. What Lesson would you like to teach me, tell me something from your profession that you have learned?
The lesson I learned is that people who tell you something but seem unsure of what their telling you, beware because they might say one thing but will do the exact opposite. When I was in Fashion/Retail, I learned many things but one thing I learned quick was Good Marketing=More Sales. I usually found marketing clothes fun because you got to look at the merchandise while you fixed the clothes to be sold.
8. What would you like to tell me about yourself, in order to be friends?
I was bullied/picked on all through school so this subject is personal to me. I achieved 2 college degrees. They are: Associates in Elementary Education and a BS in Sociology. I’ve also met Maya Angelou. I like meeting new people.
9. Give me three pieces of advice to increase traffic on my blog?
- Follow other people’s blogs
- Comment on other people’s blogs
- Connect to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media outlets.
10. Anything you want to share with your fellow bloggers about your life?
I’ve been bullied and survived. I also was told that I would never make it through a 2 and 4 year colleges. Guess What? I graduated from a 2 year college and a 4 year college.
11. How you react when something unexpected happens to you?
It depends. Sometimes I get flustered, Sometimes I get mad or upset but it depends on the situation. I try to stay calm but it isn’t always possible.
My nominations for the LIEBSTER award are:
My Questions To The People I Nominated:
- What is your job?
- What kind of pet(s) do you own?
- What was your favorite class in school?
- Where do you want to be in 5 years?
- What is your favorite extracurricular activity?
- Give me 5 pieces of advice to increase traffic on my blogs?
- What would you like to tell me about yourself, in order to be friends?
- Where do you live and do you like it and What about where you live do you like best?
- Who is your unsung hero(s)?
- Anything you want to share with your fellow bloggers about your life?
- If you were unemployed, how would you react and what would you?
Above are examples of choices. On the left, someone is choosing to go into the service and on the right a bear choosing to get something to eat in someone’s backyard. Both examples are risky choices.
We are given the ability to have choices to teach us responsibility. From a young age we are taught Right from wrong. When we get to our Pre-teen and teenage years, we choose for ourselves. Sometimes we make the right choice and sometimes we make the wrong choice. Sometimes we regret the bad choices we make.
So before we make a choice be sure to think it through before you choose to go that way. There is always a risk involved with whatever you choose but sometimes the risk pays off and sometimes it doesn’t.
If you don’t want to choose the wrong choice, here are some tips you can go by:
- Don’t hang out with the wrong crowd.
- Before making your choice think it through.
- Write the Pros down.
- Write the Cons down.
- Weigh the Pros and Cons.
You’ll find if you do some or all of these steps, it will help you make the best choice. However, remember animals don’t have this luxury.
By: Crystal Stewart
Please Note: If you have other tips you want to mention, please let me know in the Comment Section.
Please Note: Link is from bing.com
Interesting and Informative Post.
EF Management Tips and Tricks – Part IV
Time Management Systems to Develop into Habits
by Madelyn Griffith-Haynie, CTP, CMC, ACT, MCC, SCAC
PART FOUR: In support of The Executive Functioning Series
In the introduction to this part of the article, I went over some of the concepts underlying the systems approach and why it works.
Basically, systems and habits help us conserve cognitive resources for when they are really needed. I added the caveat that nothing works for everyone any more than one size fits ALL very well.
For those of you who have the motivation and time to figure out how to make an “off the rack” outfit fit you perfectly, be sure to read for the sense of the underlying principles and tweak from there to fit your very own life.
If you can’t “sew” and are disinclined to take the time to learn (since
View original post 1,973 more words
I am excited and happy to announce that lulia Halatz has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog award.
lulia Halatz is a lovely person and intelligent too. lulia Halatz is a philologist an economist. She has taught business, financial, marketing, legal English in all kinds of environments in prestigious institutions in Bucharest. Thank You again for nominating me lulia Halatz.
I have so many people I would like to nominate but here are my nominations and remember you are under no obligation to accept by me nominating you. This is just a token of my appreciation of your hard work.
I would like to nominate the following blogs:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
7 Facts About Myself
- I was born in December
- I’m single
- I still have my wisdom teeth
- I love cats and other animals
- I met Maya Angelou in college
- I have achieved 2 degrees. 1 is an Associate Degree in Elementary and the other is a Bachelor Degree in Sociology.
- I have fun meeting new people and socializing.
2017.The Year of the Lovely Stories and Lovely Encounters
Few moons back and many brighter days, the amazing BE KITSCHIG– BE NICE! BE GREEN! BE KITSHIG! has nominated my blog for the One Lovely Blog Award.
BE KITSCHIG is a lovely & shimmering foundation for glamorous glittery stories and quotes you could not but LOVE! Here is one – “In difficult times, fashion is always outrageous!” We have some things in common – I am green and glittery ❤
My mind is now full of apologies as I let time pass before writing this happy post in thanking the Lovely BE KITSCHIG for this nomination. All the people behind their amazing blogs and crafty words are lovely and wonderful. All they write is in betrayal of the beauty in our souls that enlightens and creates happiness.
I would like to nominate everybody for their lovely, lovely words and feelings…
View original post 369 more words