THANK YOU TANU GOYAL for nominating me for the LIEBSTER award. It is an honor and a privilege to accept this award.
There are a few rules to follow:
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers(with under 200 followers).
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Let them know you nominated them.
Answers To Questions From Tanu Goyal:
1. How you see your Life and Why?
This is a tough question to answer but I’ll do my best to answer it. My life isn’t perfect but I see it getting better daily. I’ve got 18 years working in fashion so maybe I’ll work in fashion. I take one day at a time since I don’t know what’s coming. But because I believe in God, my life could be horrible but I would try to find some good in my life. I think I see life this way because I saw challenges early in my life.
2. What motivates me to wake up in the morning?
I’m motivated to wake up in the morning by just getting a glimpse of sunshine and a glimpse of blue sky. These are 2 of the many things that make me smile.
3. Have you turned your weakness into your strength ever?
Yes, I believe I have. I say that because I’ve been dealing with several weaknesses since birth and they have made me stronger.
4. What Do You Admire?
I admire my parents and I admired my late grandparents because they are people who are respectful and are good teachers.
5. What you think Life is?
To me life is where you grow up go to high school, go to college, go to work, get married if your fortunate, but never stop learning.
6. What am I doing and does it make me happy?
I’m unemployed now but previously, I worked in fashion for 18 years until the store closed. I’m happy now but I sometimes I wish I had a job. I help Mom and Dad around the house some.
7. What Lesson would you like to teach me, tell me something from your profession that you have learned?
The lesson I learned is that people who tell you something but seem unsure of what their telling you, beware because they might say one thing but will do the exact opposite. When I was in Fashion/Retail, I learned many things but one thing I learned quick was Good Marketing=More Sales. I usually found marketing clothes fun because you got to look at the merchandise while you fixed the clothes to be sold.
8. What would you like to tell me about yourself, in order to be friends?
I was bullied/picked on all through school so this subject is personal to me. I achieved 2 college degrees. They are: Associates in Elementary Education and a BS in Sociology. I’ve also met Maya Angelou. I like meeting new people.
9. Give me three pieces of advice to increase traffic on my blog?
- Follow other people’s blogs
- Comment on other people’s blogs
- Connect to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media outlets.
10. Anything you want to share with your fellow bloggers about your life?
I’ve been bullied and survived. I also was told that I would never make it through a 2 and 4 year colleges. Guess What? I graduated from a 2 year college and a 4 year college.
11. How you react when something unexpected happens to you?
It depends. Sometimes I get flustered, Sometimes I get mad or upset but it depends on the situation. I try to stay calm but it isn’t always possible.
My nominations for the LIEBSTER award are:
My Questions To The People I Nominated:
- What is your job?
- What kind of pet(s) do you own?
- What was your favorite class in school?
- Where do you want to be in 5 years?
- What is your favorite extracurricular activity?
- Give me 5 pieces of advice to increase traffic on my blogs?
- What would you like to tell me about yourself, in order to be friends?
- Where do you live and do you like it and What about where you live do you like best?
- Who is your unsung hero(s)?
- Anything you want to share with your fellow bloggers about your life?
- If you were unemployed, how would you react and what would you?