The book COWBOYS UNDER FIRE: COWBOYS OF HOLIDAY RANCH is a ROMANTIC suspense book by Carla Cassidy, New York Times best selling author that keeps you guessing who done it until the end of the book.
The book COWBOYS UNDER FIRE: COWBOYS OF HOLIDAY RANCH is about Forensic pathologist Patience Forbes is a whiz with the dead-it’s flesh-and-blood men who wreck equilibrium. And cowboy Forest Stevens isn’t fooled by the guarded beauty’s icy facade. So when she’s attacked, he appoints himself her personal bodyguard. Her very personal bodyguard…
Patience is determined to investigate mysterious bones on the Holiday Ranch-not fall into bed with her sexy protector. But Forest is too masculine, too willing to lay down his life for hers…and to set on living a different life from the one from the one she’s built. With danger closing in, can Forest tame the shrew before it’s too late?
WHAT I LIKED ABOUT THE BOOK:
I liked was the fact it started out slow then by the middle of the book the plot got really interesting. Also, I liked the fact that Patience had an icy attitude toward everyone and just wanted to dedicate herself to her job and her job only. I also liked the fact that Forest Stevens doesn’t give up on Patience but keeps persisting.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
I didn’t like the fact that the new owner was introduced briefly and also mentioned the owner might sell the ranch and the workers might be out of a job. I didn’t like this because even though at the end of the book the murderer is revealed but it doesn’t mention if the new owner is going to sell or not. In my opinion, I thought the reader was left hanging and guessing what the new owner did. I also thought another book could have been written about the ranch being sold or not and on the workers if they kept their jobs or not. This could be another book. All in All, I thought the book kept you on the edge of your seat until the end of the book.
- Harlequin Newsletters
- Facebook For Harlequin Books
- Twitter For Harlequin Books
- Carla Cassidy Links
- Carla Cassidy E-Bay/Amazon.com Links
*Please Note that Permission was given by e-mail from Harlequin to take pictures of the cover.*
Hello Friends, I wanted to send my gratitude to PENandPAPER who nominated EVERYONE because every blogger is unique in their own way. PENandPAPER has helped me greatly especially when I get frustrated with my blogs. Telling me that my blogs are unique in their own way made me realize I don’t need to be perfect. I just do my best on my blogs and suggest everyone do the same thing. If you’d like to meet this amazing blogger who has an amazing site and is helpful to, please click here. I also suggest you follow this blog if you’re looking for a good blog to follow. The link of the blogger that showed love to me for blogging is THE UNIQUE BLOGGER AWARD
RULES FOR THE UNIQUE BLOGGER AWARD:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you.
- Answer their Questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
QUESTIONS ASKED BY PENandPAPER:
- What is the inspiration behind your blog content? When I started WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING), I started it because I wanted to have fun and see what blogging is all about. I liked the fact of self publishing my posts, stories, pictures and more on my site and sharing them with others. I also like meeting other bloggers.
- What is your favorite time of the year and why? My favorite time of the year has probably got to be December 19 to the 25th because that’s the timeline when my birthday comes and I just love Christmas because that’s when Christ was born and started his mission to die for our sins.
- What is your favorite book and why? (Or movie if you don’t read) Like PENandPAPER, the Bible is my favorite book too. The Bible is a good book to read and it’s a best seller. As for worldly books, I like most mystery/suspense books mostly because they have you on the edge of your seat guessing who done it. If I didn’t read, the movies I would choose is Dirty Dancing and Grease. Why? They’re good movies.
MY NOMINEES ARE:
I follow several good blogs and can’t just choose 8-13 blogs and after seeing that PENandPAPER nominated Everyone because every blogger is unique in their own way, I thought I would do the same thing. So my nominees are EVERYONE.
MY QUESTIONS TO ALL OF MY NOMINEES ARE:
- What is the inspiration behind your blog(s) and why?
- What is your favorite extracurricular activity?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What’s your favorite pet and Why?
PENandPAPER THANKS SO MUCH for nominating my blog. This really means a lot to me.