This is that wonderful time of the year that we buy gifts for our friends and family. We are willing to go out and join the hustle and bustle of the season just to buy the perfect gift. Now the hard part and that’s buying a gift within your budget. It can be done and I figured out some ways to stay within your budget. I will list some ways that can help you and I know they work because I’ve tried them.
A lot of us buy online instead of in store now days mostly for convenience sake and that is all well and good but have you ever compared the prices online to the in store prices? I have and most of the time I found that in store prices were lower. Yes I’m taking in consideration of coupons too. You see a lot of times when buying online whether it be on “Black Friday” or Sometime Else, the prices will be different. Sure they’re supposed to be lower on “Black Friday” but are they really? For Example, you go online find an item you want to give someone then you find the same item on the same site an hour or so later for a lower price. Even worse you find out you could have bought the same item in store for a way lower price than for what you paid. Has this ever happened to you. Let me know in the comments or by using the contact form at the end of the post. Now onto my tips for staying within your budget.
11 TIPS TO GIVE NICE CHRISTMAS GIFTS WHEN YOU’RE ON A BUDGET
- Write Down The People And/Or Animals You Want To Give Gifts To.
- Figure Out A Reasonable Base Price For Each Person And Don’t Go Over It.
- Find Something The Person Will Really Like That Is Within Your Budget.
- If You Find That You Might Be Going Over Budget Change Your Gift(there is Nothing Wrong With Changing Your Gift).
- If You Find Everything You Want To Buy Is Over Your Budget Then You Can Make A Gift For Your People Who You Are Giving To If You’re A Crafty Person.
- Remember It’s The Thought That Counts Not How Much Money You Spend.
- After You Found Gifts on Your Budget For The People And/Or Animals, Now The Waiting Begins To Get The Gifts If You Ordered them. If Not, You Can Start Wrapping If You Please.
- If You Found Only Some Of Your Gifts-No Problem. I Am Sure You Will Keep Looking Till All Gifts Are Bought.
- Another Thing I Do Each Year And Have Found It Helpful Is I Write Down On Index Cards Or A Note Pad The Names Of People And/Or Animals I’m Giving A Gift To, What Their Gift Or Gifts Are, Have I Ordered Or Bought Them And Finally Whether Or Not I Got Them. If I Haven’t Got Them I Don’t Write Anything Down.
- Animals Mean A Lot To Us So Like People We Over Spend. Set A Set Price For Your Cat Or Dog. Yes I Said Set A Price For Your Pet. If there Is A Pet Carrier, A Scratching Post Or A Cage For Your Dog Set It At A Price You Can Afford. Your Pet Might Get That Perfect Gift From You/Santa Paws After All.
- After Getting All Your Gifts Hopefully On Budget too, You’re ready To Start Your Christmas Wrapping. Don’t Wait To The Last Minute.
When I buy for my family of 11+people, I have to follow these tips. Only problem is I always go over budget with my Mom and Dad but everybody else I stay within my budget.
Now the next 2 sections will be about Cats and Dogs.
Some good gifts for your cat are:
- Cardboard Boxes.
- Cat Grass.
- Cat Toys To Exercise Your Cat.
- Cat Food.
- A New Pet Bed.
- A New Blanket For Your Cat To Sleep On.
- Balls Of Yarn.
- More Catnip.
- A Heated House.
- A New Scratch Post
- A New Cat Tree.
Now For Gifts For Dogs. Since Dogs and Cats are different but both like Christmas their gift list is somewhat different too. What a dog might want is:
- Dog Food.
- Dog Toys To Exercise Your Dog.
- A New Collar.
- A New Pet Bed.
- A New Pet Carrier.
- A New Crate Or Cage.
- A Heated House.
Now that I’ve given you some tips to stay within your budget when you buy gifts, I certainly hope these tips help you. Happy Shopping Everyone.