Today is the 11th day of Blogmas and I wanted to do something fun so I thought I’d do The Christmas Tag. I was tagged by A Sun on a Cloudy Day and Manic`Teodora to do The Christmas Tag . I want to thank A Sun on a Cloudy Day and Manic` Teodora for tagging me. I will be answering 2 sets of questions since I was tagged twice.
- Add The Picture In Your Blog.
- Copy These Rules In Your Post.
- Add A Link To This Original Post. The Link To The Original Post is littlediyprojects.wordpress.com/thechristmastag
- Answer The 10 Questions( You Can Add Extra Christmas-Related Questions If You Want).
- Tag At Least 3 Other Bloggers With Links To Their Blogs.
- Have Fun.
THE CHRISTMAS TAG QUESTIONS FROM A SUN ON A CLOUDY DAY
- What’s Your Favorite Thing About Christmas? I like getting together with family to celebrate Jesus’ Birthday.
- What’s Your Favorite Christmas Memory? I really don’t have one. My birthday is a week before Christmas(on the 19th) but just being with my family is great. However I do remember when my Dad’s work went on strike my grandfather played Santa Clause and boy was he noisy.
- Are There Special Traditions Your Family Has For Christmas? (Can Be Personal Or General)Mom, Dad and I like to watch The Grinch That Stole Christmas, Rudolph, Frosty and if they come again that Christmas Season and they usually do we watch them again. Also another tradition my family has is getting together and having Christmas together.
- What’s Your Christmas Wish? I have so many Christmas wishes. My Christmas wishes are, Peace on earth, Everyone has a great Christmas, A Computer( which I got already) and so much more.
- What’s Your Favorite Christmas Dish? My Dad’s mashed potatoes and the ham.
- What’s Your Favorite Christmas Decoration? The Nativity.
- What’s Your Favorite Christmas Song? I really don’t have one. I like so many.
- Where Do You Usually Celebrate Christmas? My parent’s house.
- What Does The ‘Christmas Spirit’ Mean To You? The “Christmas Spirit’ means that you help others that don’t have as much as you. It also means to help others even if you don’t really want to. When someone wishes me Happy Holidays I respond back Merry Christmas. I want everyone to have a terrific Christmas so Merry Christmas Everyone.
- Who Out Of Anybody In The World Would Want To Spend Your Christmas With? Jesus and Family And Friends.
THE CHRISTMAS TAG QUESTIONS FROM MANIC` TEODORA
- What Was Your Favourite Christmas Film? I really don’t have a favorite film.
- What is your Favourite Christmas song? I have so many.
- Where Do You Spend Your Holiday? With my parents.
- What Is Your Favorite Thing About Christmas? Celebrating Jesus’ Birthday.
- What Would Be Your Dream Place To Visit For The Holiday Season? Ireland.
- What Makes The Holiday Special For You? My birthday is on December 19th so that’s special, Celebrating Jesus’ Birthday, the Christmas Tree and Christmas lights.
- Be Honest: Do You Like Giving Gifts Or Receiving Gifts Better? Who doesn’t like to get gifts. I know I do. I have a blast buying for my family of 11 too.
- Is Your Christmas Tree Real Or Fake? I have a fake Christmas Tree. My youngest sister is allergic to pine so my family and I must have a fake Christmas Tree.
- What Is One Thing You Asked For Christmas? The Original Nintendo DS Handheld Game. I had one before and played it so much that it finally died.):):😪😪😢😪
My nominees are EVERYONE!!
I can be found on LinkedIn
Find my Last Post can be found at Merry Blogmas Everyone: Day 10 – Don’t Forget To Elf Yourself
Find my Most Read Post at Merry Blogmas Everyone: Day 10 – Don’t Forget To Elf Yourself