“Hey…the bird feeder’s empty! What did you do, oversleep or something?”
*This post first appeared on Happiness Between tails *.
OK, I was frustrated enough already when I found out I couldn’t get into my computer for my e-mail. As it turns out my provider was have an issue with the e-mail and was working toward fixing it. Apparently there had been several calls to my provider because they made a recording about it. when I finally was able to get into my computer I got a nice surprise. My surprise was that I found I had been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by Perditas Pursuits from Tinsel And Treasure . I’m so grateful for this nomination. This lifted my spirits finding this little treasure in my WordPress mailbox. Thanks again Tinsel And Treasure. You can find her original post on Tinsel and Treasure by going to the Sunshine Blogger Award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and link back to the blog.
- Answer 11 questions that the Blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post on your blog.
QUESTIONS ASKED BY TINSEL AND TREASURE:
- What is your daily work and how did you get into it? I’m unemployed at the present time. However, I worked for 18 years as a Retail Associate until the store closed for good.
- How would you describe your writing style? I’m passionate about my writing.
- How do you express your creativity? Through my writing on my blogs WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) and CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE and writing poetry.
- Are you extravagant or thrifty? I’m both. I have expensive taste but when I buy things I look for the best deals.
- What’s your favourite time of the year and why? I have 2 favorite times of the year. First is December and why? Because it’s my birthday time and the time our Savior was born. Tied for first is also Easter Time and why? Our savior died and rose on the third day.
- What book, character or tv show would you love a movie to be made of? “Murder She Wrote”.
- Describe your ideal day out? My ideal day out would be to eat out and do some shopping. I like to shop.
- What little social media habits really irritate you? How much time do yo have. I’m just going to a list a few. First, I don’t like how they make you sign into see the full view of what you’re viewing, I don’t like how they cover up most of the page with their ads like they don’t want you to see what’s on the page unless you’ve got an account.
- What is your favourite meal to eat ‘out’? This may seem simple but my favorite meal is Hot Wings I like to order unless I’m somewhere that doesn’t have Hot Wings on the menu.
- Describe something you have done skillfully/ well? Writing Poetry. I started writing poetry after I met Maya Angelou in college
MY NOMINEES ARE:
- Canny Catnip Nook
- The Blessing of Animal Companions
- Comedy Plus
- McGuffy’s Reader
- Home, Hugs and Huskies
- The Veiled Facet
- HIS PERFECT TIMING
- Pure Glory
- Twinkle’s furkids
MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- What’s Your favorite sport and why?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Are you extravagant or thrifty?
- What animal(s) would you like to own(Not counting the pet(s) you have now?
- What’s your favorite Olympic sport?
- What’s your favorite food?
- Describe something you’ve done skillfully well?
- Were you ever bullied/picked on, do you know someone who was bullied/picked on or both?
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
- What’s your least favorite thing about blogging?
- What do you do when you’re not working?
I sure hope you have as much fun doing this award as I did. Congrats to all my nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award. It was hard picking just 11 nominees.