Hello everyone, just a note to let you know I’m sorry if I don’t blog hop these next few weeks. You see I have come down with a bad cold that hit me all of a sudden so I’m taking it easy and taking each day as it comes. I hope to get back to blogging soon but just don’t know when that will be. I’ll try to answer comments as they come in but can’t promise anything. Daisy Mae says Meow.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.
Graphics By: Pusheen.com
I read this great post called Amagreen And Awards on samanthamurdochblog .
I would like to thank samanthamurdochblog for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award and The Black Cat Blue Sea Award. Because this is a combination post, I’ll be talking about both awards in this post.
For the Blogger Recognition Award you have to tell the story of how your blog began I did that here . As a post-script to my story, I decided to take a 14 day course in the fundamentals of blogging to help me.
Also, as part of the Blogger Recognition Award you have to give 2 pieces of advice.
- Don’t do what I did and that’s take a blogging course after you start blogging. If you really want to start blogging, Take blogging courses FIRST.
- Comment, Like other blogger’s posts and they will return the favor most of the time. Followers will come eventually. Be Nice.
- I have been blessed with a blogger asking me to do a guest post. This could happen to you too.
Now for THE BLACK CAT BLUE SEA AWARD:
Rules for The Black Cat Blue Sea Award:
- Thank The Nominator Who Nominated You.
- Answer 3 Questions Asked By The Nominator.
- Nominate 8 Fellow Bloggers.
- Ask 3 Questions To The Nominee.
Once again I would like to thank samanthamurdochblog for nominating me for this award.
Questions From samanthamurdochblog:
1. What would you like to do more of that they aren’t doing right now?
I want bloggers to be honest about their feedback.
2. Tell us 4 things about yourself, one of which is not true, and see if we can guess…
- I have natural curly hair
- I live in the country
- I have kids
- I collect nutcrackers
3. Describe a perfect day that balances all the things you love.
A perfect day would be uninterrupted sleep, sunshine thrown in, play with my cat and just be glad and blessed that I’m alive for another day.
I read the questions and answered them and because I thought they were good questions I thought I would use them. If you choose to do this award, Please answer the same questions I did.
- TANGLEWOOD KNOTS
- CATS AND LIFE
- A Crazy Cat Lady
- His Perfect Timing
- Harmony Books & Films, LLC
- Abby’s Apparel
- Mohamad Al Karbi
- FELINE CAFE`
- Your Present Blessings
PICTURE CREDIT: CRYSTAL STEWART
Part of the Blogger Recognition Award, I have to tell the story of how your blog began. So the following is how my blog came about.
I started blogging because I wanted to have some fun and I was curious. I never realized how technical it would get but I must say I’ve had a lot of fun and met a lot of nice bloggers. Blogging didn’t come easy for me but once I got started, I learned a lot to get me through blogging.
My blog started out with the name COUNTRY LIVING. Then shortly there after, I renamed my blog to WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING). I started WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) in January of 2017. It’s been about 6 or 7 months now and I’m still having fun blogging. Not only have I met several nice people through blogging but I follow several different blogging sites.
After blogging for 3 months, I decided to start CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE because I had so much fun blogging. I’ll talk about that blog in a separate post but since I started WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) has got 185+ followers since January. This really pleases me that I’ve reached this many followers and it’s all because of my faithful readers and followers.
My blog has pictures, posts and reblogs.
I’ve started taking a 14 day course in the Fundamentals of Blogging. After that, I’ll go from there.
Thanks to everyone who’s helped make my blog successful.
THANKS cseveneaj for nominating me for my 2nd LIEBSTER Award. This is not only an honor but a pleasant surprise since this was unexpected. PENandPAPER has a great site and you should really check it out.
RULES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD
- Link back to the person who nominated you, also try to give a little promotion of their blog.
- Give 10 fun facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers.
FACTS ABOUT ME
- I don’t know how to cook.
- I love Hot Wings.
- I like playing with my cat.
- I hate snakes
- I met Maya Angelou when I was in College
- I’m very leery of dogs I don’t know since getting bit by a dog.
- When I was in college, I drew my one dog who was an Alaskan Malamute.
- I like planting flowers.
- I am a family oriented person.
- I like entering contests just to see if I can win and sometimes I do win.🙂🙂
MY NOMINEES ARE:
You saw right, my nominees are EVERYONE. I believe every blogger has their own unique abilities of writing on their own blog(s). Every blogger should be recognized someway.
THANKS AGAIN PENandPAPER
Thanks for all your love and support my friends.
My blog is WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING). It’s about the country and much more. I do reblog every-now-and-then.
When I started my blog it was mainly out of curiosity and fun but now that I’ve got a few months under my belt I really enjoy it.
I like blogging because I get to meet new people from all over the world. I like to meet new people. I will sometimes post picture posts. I have posted poems on this site. You can find all my poems under #nerdypoet and Poetry. I have written a 2 part story about my kitties.
I also have another blog that I try to keep mostly pictures. I like doing a picture blog because it makes things interesting.
If you wish to participate for ” The Star Blogger Award ” In the post you need to:
- Present your blog in at least 100 words
- Nominate 3 other bloggers of your choice
- Link your nominations and let them know of your nomination
- Link to this post and comment link to your article
The 3 blogs I would like to nominate are:
- WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING)- https://daisymae2017.wordpress.com
- CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE- http://crystalsphotobloggingsite.wordpress.com
- BeautyBeyondBones- https://beautybeyondbones.com
Above are examples of choices. On the left, someone is choosing to go into the service and on the right a bear choosing to get something to eat in someone’s backyard. Both examples are risky choices.
We are given the ability to have choices to teach us responsibility. From a young age we are taught Right from wrong. When we get to our Pre-teen and teenage years, we choose for ourselves. Sometimes we make the right choice and sometimes we make the wrong choice. Sometimes we regret the bad choices we make.
So before we make a choice be sure to think it through before you choose to go that way. There is always a risk involved with whatever you choose but sometimes the risk pays off and sometimes it doesn’t.
If you don’t want to choose the wrong choice, here are some tips you can go by:
- Don’t hang out with the wrong crowd.
- Before making your choice think it through.
- Write the Pros down.
- Write the Cons down.
- Weigh the Pros and Cons.
You’ll find if you do some or all of these steps, it will help you make the best choice. However, remember animals don’t have this luxury.
By: Crystal Stewart
Please Note: If you have other tips you want to mention, please let me know in the Comment Section.
Please Note: Link is from bing.com
I am excited and happy to announce that lulia Halatz has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog award.
lulia Halatz is a lovely person and intelligent too. lulia Halatz is a philologist an economist. She has taught business, financial, marketing, legal English in all kinds of environments in prestigious institutions in Bucharest. Thank You again for nominating me lulia Halatz.
I have so many people I would like to nominate but here are my nominations and remember you are under no obligation to accept by me nominating you. This is just a token of my appreciation of your hard work.
I would like to nominate the following blogs:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
7 Facts About Myself
- I was born in December
- I’m single
- I still have my wisdom teeth
- I love cats and other animals
- I met Maya Angelou in college
- I have achieved 2 degrees. 1 is an Associate Degree in Elementary and the other is a Bachelor Degree in Sociology.
- I have fun meeting new people and socializing.
Hi everyone, sorry the link isn’t working. I would still like to find out what would make you follow my other site? Below are options and unlike a poll, you can comment and put down what you’d like to see if it’s not in the choices below. However if you click on the picture beside where it says WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) then underneath where it says Archives click on April and it should come up or click view and it should come up. If not, below are your choices.
Good Luck All. Thanks for your patience.
The choices are:
- The Pictures
- Posts I Reblog On My New Site
- Both Pictures And Reblogging Posts
- Having A Theme Each Week
- All The Above
Once Again, sorry the link for the poll isn’t working but I thought I’d give everyone a chance to vote and comment anyway. Can’t wait for the results and read your comments.
I did some blogging and reblogging on my new site, CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE. I also just published another picture blog called SUNRISES AND SUNSETS: IN PHOTOS. I think in my opinion these blogs are pretty good.
On your dashboard under Links then hitting All Links, you’ll find both of my sites and their Links. If you don’t want to bother with that, here is the link for CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE.
Thanks to Everyone who has visited the site. I hope you follow it too.