THE FALL BOOK TAG was created by Bionic Book Worm . If you haven’t checked this site out then you need to. I did and I liked this site so much I followed it. Hope you will too.
I would like to thank bookedhookednook.wordpress.com for tagging me. if you haven’t checked this site out yet, you really need to. I did and I liked it so much I followed this site and hope you will too.
I’M TIRED OF BEING ORDINARY, ARE YOU? BY WM. ALLEN was a book that is not only refreshing but humorous too. It’s like a self-help book that you’ve never seen before. The book helps you reach your goals in 52 weeks or 1 year. The picture on the front of the book is what drew me to the book plus it sounded interesting.
SMALL TOWN JUSTICE BY VALERIE HANSEN did not end as I expected it would. There could be more than 1 ending but teased you how it might end. This is a good book.
CAPITOL K-9 UNIT CHRISTMAS BY SHIRLEE McCoy AND LENORA WORTH is a 2 in 1 book that gave me the warm and fuzzies and both stories are happy stories.
This book has 2 short stories in one. It’s light-hearted and just right for season. I hope you read this book.
RANSOM BY TERRI REED is a book with non-stop action. It has twists and turns too in the plot. RANSOM is a very good book.
My most anticipated read well I don’t have one at this time.
I TAG EVERYONE!!
Graphics By: youtube.com(Bottom 2 Book Tags) and Graphics By: tinyobsessions.wordpress.com(Top Book Tag)
I have been tagged by Danielle of the The Introverted Book Nerd for the Reader Problems Book Tag. If you want to visit her site and I suggest you do you can click on the above link.
The questions from Danielle will be in bold print and my answers in italics.
- You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next? I look at the titles then I read the back of the book then I decide what book I read. It also depends what I’m in the mood to read.
- You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed? Usually I continue reading the book but there have been times I’ve quit but that’s rare.
- The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads Challenge. Do you try and catch up and how? I’m going to be honest here, I never took a Goodreads Challenge. In fact my personal challenge to myself is read as many books as I can without the pressure. I find it’s more enjoyable.
- The covers do. not. match. How do you cope? Don’t worry about it. Like Danielle said not enough money to have matching covers.
- Everyone and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings. If I can’t find someone to share my feelings of a book, I sometimes talk to my mom.
- You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal? I usually don’t read in public but if I were in public I’d put the book down and go somewhere private.
- A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!? I would most likely re-read the book.
- You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you tell people nope when they ask? Just Say No!!
- Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump? Watch tv and just don’t read until I’m back in the mood to read again. That’s usually anywhere from 2 to 4 days.
- There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy? Usually not many because I’m unemployed and I’m on a budget. In September though I pre-ordered a book and in the months before, I bought some books including a book series.
- After you’ve bought the books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them? It depends. If I am in the middle of a book, I will finish reading the book and my TBR books before I start my new book.
I really don’t know who to tag so if your name is not listed below and you want to do this tag Go for it! EVERYONE HAS BEEN TAGGED.
The book COWBOYS UNDER FIRE: COWBOYS OF HOLIDAY RANCH is a ROMANTIC suspense book by Carla Cassidy, New York Times best selling author that keeps you guessing who done it until the end of the book.
The book COWBOYS UNDER FIRE: COWBOYS OF HOLIDAY RANCH is about Forensic pathologist Patience Forbes is a whiz with the dead-it’s flesh-and-blood men who wreck equilibrium. And cowboy Forest Stevens isn’t fooled by the guarded beauty’s icy facade. So when she’s attacked, he appoints himself her personal bodyguard. Her very personal bodyguard…
Patience is determined to investigate mysterious bones on the Holiday Ranch-not fall into bed with her sexy protector. But Forest is too masculine, too willing to lay down his life for hers…and to set on living a different life from the one from the one she’s built. With danger closing in, can Forest tame the shrew before it’s too late?
WHAT I LIKED ABOUT THE BOOK:
I liked was the fact it started out slow then by the middle of the book the plot got really interesting. Also, I liked the fact that Patience had an icy attitude toward everyone and just wanted to dedicate herself to her job and her job only. I also liked the fact that Forest Stevens doesn’t give up on Patience but keeps persisting.
WHAT I DIDN’T LIKE:
I didn’t like the fact that the new owner was introduced briefly and also mentioned the owner might sell the ranch and the workers might be out of a job. I didn’t like this because even though at the end of the book the murderer is revealed but it doesn’t mention if the new owner is going to sell or not. In my opinion, I thought the reader was left hanging and guessing what the new owner did. I also thought another book could have been written about the ranch being sold or not and on the workers if they kept their jobs or not. This could be another book. All in All, I thought the book kept you on the edge of your seat until the end of the book.
*Please Note that Permission was given by e-mail from Harlequin to take pictures of the cover.*