I was tagged by The Introverted Book Nerd for The Newbie Tag since I’m fairly new to blogging. Everyone go and check out her blog because it’s just amazing and give her site a follow while you’re at it. Now let’s get on with The Newbie Tag.
1. WHY DID YOU START THIS BLOG?
I started out my blog mostly because I thought it would be fun to do. I do book reviews and a little bit of everything on my site. But just started doing book reviews. I do read a lot though.
2. WHAT ARE SOME FUN AND UNIQUE THINGS THAT YOU CAN BRING TO BOOK BLOGGING?
My take on book reviews. Just being myself.
3. WHAT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT THIS NEW BLOG?
Making friends in the blogging community. I enjoy blogging so making friends online would be great.
4. WHY DO YOU LOVE TO READ?
Reading helps me wind down. I’m always interested to see if the book has a good plot.
5. WHAT BOOK OR SERIES GOT YOU INTO READING?
Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys books and the Narnia series. When I got older I read the Bible.
6. WHAT QUESTIONS WOULD YOU ASK YOUR FAVORITE AUTHORS?
- Where do you get your ideas
- What inspires you
7. WHAT CHALLENGES DO YOU THINK STARTING WILL BE THE HARDEST TO OVERCOME?
I think the hardest will be the technical aspect of blogging.
8. WHEN DID YOU START READING?
When I was real young.
9. WHERE DO YOU READ?
In my bedroom mostly.
10. WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU LIKE TO READ?
I’m flexible. Meaning I’ll read a book just to see what it’s like with the exception of horror. I probably won’t read horror.
IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND YOU ARE A NEWBIE BOOK BLOGGER, THEN I TAG YOU!