Graphics By: youtube.com(Bottom 2 Book Tags) and Graphics By: tinyobsessions.wordpress.com(Top Book Tag)
I have been tagged by Danielle of the The Introverted Book Nerd for the Reader Problems Book Tag. If you want to visit her site and I suggest you do you can click on the above link.
The questions from Danielle will be in bold print and my answers in italics.
- You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next? I look at the titles then I read the back of the book then I decide what book I read. It also depends what I’m in the mood to read.
- You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed? Usually I continue reading the book but there have been times I’ve quit but that’s rare.
- The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads Challenge. Do you try and catch up and how? I’m going to be honest here, I never took a Goodreads Challenge. In fact my personal challenge to myself is read as many books as I can without the pressure. I find it’s more enjoyable.
- The covers do. not. match. How do you cope? Don’t worry about it. Like Danielle said not enough money to have matching covers.
- Everyone and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings. If I can’t find someone to share my feelings of a book, I sometimes talk to my mom.
- You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal? I usually don’t read in public but if I were in public I’d put the book down and go somewhere private.
- A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!? I would most likely re-read the book.
- You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you tell people nope when they ask? Just Say No!!
- Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump? Watch tv and just don’t read until I’m back in the mood to read again. That’s usually anywhere from 2 to 4 days.
- There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy? Usually not many because I’m unemployed and I’m on a budget. In September though I pre-ordered a book and in the months before, I bought some books including a book series.
- After you’ve bought the books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them? It depends. If I am in the middle of a book, I will finish reading the book and my TBR books before I start my new book.
I really don’t know who to tag so if your name is not listed below and you want to do this tag Go for it! EVERYONE HAS BEEN TAGGED.