I would like to give a brief overview of the Liebster Award for those who don’t know why we give this award.
WHY IS THE LIEBSTER AWARD GIVEN?
It is said that the Liebster Award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers; and welcome them to the blogosphere. “Liebster” is a German word meaning beloved or dearest. This award exists only on the internet as pixels, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you.
- Nominate 11 Blogs.
- Ask the bloggers 11 questions.
I would like to thank Lebana’s Journal for nominating me for the Liebster Award. If you’d like to check her blog out, I have provided the link to her site. She has a great blog.
ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS FROM LEBANA’S JOURNAL:
- Where Do You Live? I live in a little rural town in Pennsylvania that you’re through in a blink of an eye. I live way out in the country.
- What’s the best thing about the area where you live. The different animals that I get to see.
- Where is your favorite place in the world? I really don’t know. I have always wanted to go to Ireland though.
- What’s your funniest travel story? Once again don’t have one. Although I did come home with my sisters from school one day and Mom said we were going to Niagara Falls.
- What would you say is your biggest accomplishment? I have been fortunate because I have more than 1 big accomplishment. I was picked on/bullied all the way through college so surviving that plus getting 2 degrees would be my accomplishments. I wrote about my experience and it can be found HERE .
- What makes you happiest? Being with God, my family and my pet cat.
- How many countries have you visited so far? Don’t know. Not many because I try to stay in the USA.
- Who is your role model? My parents.
- What can’t you live without? God, my Bible.
- How many posts have you made so far? I have 331 posts with my reblogs.
- What is your message to new bloggers out there? Don’t be afraid to start a blog and if you do start a blog, I suggest taking some blogging courses from the Blogging University. You can find the courses at Daily Post – Blogging University .
- Boston Book Reader
- Blog de companie
- Questionable Tortoise Couture
- Cats and Life
- The Joyful Soul Creates
- Oh, Elwood! (& Friendz)
- Feline Cafe`
- CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE
MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- What Your Job and Do You Like Your Job?
- Where Do You Live?
- Do You Have Any Pets? If so, What Are They?
- What Do You Do In Your Spare Time?
- Do You Collect Anything?
- Who Do You Look Up To?
- What’s Your Favorite Sport.
- What’s Your Favorite Car And Why?
- What’s Your Least Favorite Animal?
- Do You Have Any Kids (Children)?
- What is Your Message And/Or Suggestions For New And Upcoming bloggers?
Congratulations to all of my Nominees. Please don’t feel rushed to put out your post right away. Get it out when you can. Once again Congratulations.
Cats can get a variety of intestinal parasites.
I’ve been blogging off and on for about 5 years. During that time, I did not take advantage of the amazing community that WordPress has become to me until this past year. Don’t make the same mistake. I would like to share some of what I’ve learned with you. If you would like to expand your readership or enhance your WordPress experience, these points might be helpful. I do not claim to be any kind of expert. I just want to share my experience and possibly spare you some of the mistakes I’ve made.
- SHARE–The biggest lesson I’ve learned here is to share your knowledge. It will come back to you 10-fold. The bloggers on WordPress are incredibly generous with their knowledge. You should be just as generous.
- GIVE CREDIT–Be sure to give credit where credit is due. If you are copying an idea or using a…
View original post 355 more words
Source: Bed sharing with cat(s)
Mews and Nips: our weekly round up features cat stories, a video, and more.