If your blog hasn’t been nominated and you want your blog to be nominated or know someone who should be nominated please use the comment form below or let me know in the comment section. Now let’s start nominating some good pet/animal blogs.
We are here today because of The Pet Blogger Challenge. Having two sites that are devoted pets and animals is fun. I try to blog regularly especially on CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE. This site is about Photos, Blogging, Animals and Much, Much More.
LOOKING BACK ON THE YEAR 2017:
As I look Back on the year 2017 I find that like any blogger there were ups and downs. I started my blogging venture on January 9, 2017 for WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) and in April 2017, I started CRYSTAL PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE. As you might notice that CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE received a make-over, a new name and a new tag. CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE is now CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE‘S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE and the tag has been updated to say PHOTOS, BLOGGING,FAMILY, ANIMALS, COUNTRY LIVING, POETRY AND MORE. Oh what an experience that has been. During 2017, I took 3 blogging courses from Blogging University to learn more about blogging.
QUESTIONS FOR THE PET BLOGGER CHALLENGE:
1.) For those who may be visiting your blog for the very first time, how long have you been blogging and what is your main topic? Since this is a combined post for both of my blogs, I will state both tag lines separately. For CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S SITE the site is about PHOTOS, BLOGGING, FAMILY, ANIMALS, COUNTRY LIVING, POETRY AND MORE and WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) is about FAMILY, COUNTRY LIVING, ANIMALS, PHOTOS AND MORE. WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING About Page can be found at https://daisymae2017.wordpress.com/about/ and MY ABOUT PAGE for CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE is at https://crystalsphotobloggingsite.wordpress.com/about/ .
3. Which of your blog posts was your favorite this year and why? What a tough question. I was honored in many ways in 2017 and I was grateful for that but my favorite posts have to be when KittyClysm honored both of my blogs as Pet Blogs.
4. In terms of your blog, how do you measure success? I tend to measure my blogs success by shares, views, reblogs, page views, comments and the people I meet online. I enjoy conversing with others by their blog or blogs.
5. In what ways has your blog changed in 2017? Both of my Blogs had a name change and my one blog, CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE had a complete makeover.
6.What was the biggest blogging challenge you overcame in 2017, and what did you learn that could help other bloggers? I had many challenges when I started blogging but the one thing I learned and would recommend to other bloggers and would-be bloggers out there is that before you start blogging you should:
Do research on Domain Sites.
Learn about the plans available(The cost).
Choose a site.
Once you’ve chosen a site, be smart and take blogging courses. WordPress has great blogging courses and the best part they are Free. WordPress blogging courses can be taken at Blogging University. To sign up or learn more go to: https://dailypost.wordpress.com/blogging-university/ .
7. When things get hard, what keeps you blogging? If I get blogger’s block, I dig deep because blogging is about writing from the heart. I also enjoy and have fun blogging.
8. Looking forward to 2018, what are you hoping to accomplish on your blog this year? On CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE I hope to hit 100 followers. Of Course I hope for a lot more. On WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING), I hope to reach 1000 followers and like my other site I hope to accomplish more than that.
9. In addition to what you’d like to accomplish, is here one specific skill you’d like to improve or master this year? Although there is many things I would love to master or improve upon, coding is the one thing I want to master this year.
10. Now it’s your turn! You have the attention of the pet blogging community – is there a question you’d like answered, or an aspect of your blog that you’d like input on? Share it here and we’ll answer you in the comments! Like Playful Kitty , I would like feedback on both of my blogs CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE and WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING). Also, I would appreciate any suggestions as well. Another thing I want feedback on are my themes. They are both retired and WordPress wants them changed but they are willing to let me keep them since I used them before. What are your thoughts. Please note that I’m open to all suggestions
If you want to takeTHE PET BLOGGER CHALLENGE feel free to.
Hi everyone, I’m so excited. Why you ask? On January 9, 2017 is when I started blogging. Can you believe it’s been a year already. I can’t. Time just flew by. I’ve learned a lot in a year and still have a lot to learn.
I know a lot of you have been blogging longer than 1 year and even do it as a business. That is why I’m grateful for everyone’s help.
A LOOK BACK ON MY 1ST YEAR OF BLOGGING:
I started blogging because I was curious and it looked fun. If you really want to know why I started this site you can read about it here at WHY I STARTED THIS SITE .
2017 had its ups and downs but I managed to take 3 Blogging University Courses and learned more about blogging. I also met a lot of nice bloggers online.
TIPS BEFORE YOU START BLOGGING:
If you want to blog and only blog for fun then these are my suggestions to think about.
Really think about if you want to blog and research before getting your own site.
Before getting your own site or site(s), make sure you take blogging courses. Don’t wait 3 to 6 months after you get your site like I did.
If you’re computer savvy you might be able to get by without taking courses but if you’re not computer savvy I strongly suggest doing number 2.
Only start with one blog when you’re just beginning a new blog.
Blog regularly and be consistent because you get more people that way.
I would like to conclude this post by saying that I wish everyone the best of luck with their blog or blogs and I’m not here to put you down. I don’t mean to offend anyone and hope I haven’t. Now I’m working on my 2nd year of blogging and hope it goes well. Happy New Year Everyone and Happy Blogging.