AWESOME BLOGGER AWARD
It makes me very happy to be nominated for these awards by In A Messy World . I want to thank In A Messy World for this nominations.
Like In A Messy World, I’ve never heard of this award before so this is why it’s given. The Awesome Blogger Award is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. In my opinion, I’ve been fortunate to meet some of these bloggers. If you have a beautiful, encouraging, funny and being an inspiration to everyone this award is for you.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag it #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know they’ve been nominated.
- LINK BACK TO THE CREATOR OF THIS TAG WHICH IS Thoughtful Tash and also link to WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING)
- Which would you choose between a successful career and a lover? Interesting question. I hope I wouldn’t have to choose but be able to have a 50/50 balance of both.
- What was the last dream you remember having? Last dream I remember was early this morning. It was on bee’s nest and my neighbors and kids were in my dream. I woke up before I saw the ending of my dream which happens with most of my dreams.
- Your most embarrassing moment? Honestly, I don’t remember.
- Least favourite movie? The Russians Are Coming. Want something to put you and/or your guests to sleep this will do the trick.
- What are your long-term goals? Really don’t have any.
- Your Favourite Food? Hot Wings.
- What keeps you going? The hope I have Eternal Life when I die.
- Favourite pizza topping? Pepperoni/sausage/bacon/ham
- Tea or Coffee? Tea.
- Which 3 words would you use to describe yourself? Encouraging, hopeful, Christian.
Thank You and congratulations on being an awesome blogger.
- What’s the best thing you participated in?
- What’s your Favorite Pet?
- What’s your favorite sport?
- What’s your favorite hobby?
- What’s your favorite television program?
- Do you like to talk politics?
- Any advice to bloggers you want to give?
- If you were on an island and you were only allowed one luxury item what would it be(Keeping in mind food and water aren’t luxury items but necessity items)?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
- Describe yourself in 3 words?
- Comedy Plus
- McGuffy’s Reader
- Pets Overload
- There are so many people with awesome blogs that my 5th nominee is any one who has an encouraging blog and is a beautiful person. I hope some of you that isn’t listed above does this award because you deserve it and don’t forget to link back to my blog.
WHY I LOVE ME TAG
You’ve heard the saying “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”. How true this is because what may be ugly to one person may be pretty to another. So before you go calling someone ugly or different remember there’s someone out there that might consider you ugly and also remember we are all different in one way or another.
- POST THE AWARD ON YOUR BLOG(PLEASE NOTE NO AWARD IMAGE FOR THIS AWARD).
- ACKNOWLEDGE THE BLOGGER WHO NOMINATED YOU.
- LEAVE A LINK TO THE ORIGINAL CREATOR TAG CREATOR TO GET A BIT MORE INFO ABOUT WHY THIS TAG WAS CREATED! THE LINK THAT I WAS GIVEN IS ThoughtfulTash.
- WRITE 10 THINGS YOU LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF AND WHY.
- NOMINATE AT LEAST 5 OTHER BLOGGERS.
- IN THE COMMENTS OF THE BLOG POST, SPREAD MORE SELF-LOVE WITH COMPLIMENTS TO EACH OTHER! THE MORE LOVE THE BETTER!
- I LOVE MY HAIR. My hair is naturally curly and I only have to get it cut a few times. Also, I haven’t had to color or dye my hair yet. I have NO grey hairs. I love the fact I can wash my hair and go. No mouse, styling, curling iron needed.
- I LOVE HOW I CARE. I love how I can care about others when they come to me with their problems.
- I LOVE THE FACT I’M A BULLYING SURVIVOR. You read right I survived being bullied. I was bullied through college and with the support of my family and my faith in God got me through it.
- I LOVE THE FACT I ACHIEVED 2 DEGREES. I graduated from a community college with an Associate Degree in Elementary Education then transferred to a 4 year university where I achieved a Sociology Degree(BS Degree). I was told after Highschool by a counselor that I would never achieve either of these degrees.
- I LOVE THE FACT I’M SINGLE. I must admit that this was something I wasn’t crazy about when I was younger but as I got older and wiser and I got I actually love being single. I can do things when I want and can change my schedule if need be.
- I LOVE HOW I’M DIFFERENT/SPECIAL. I’m one of a kind and despite what others may think I love the fact I’m special/different from other people.
- I LOVE THE FACT I HAVE ROYALTY IN MY ANCESTRY. Yes, that’s right, I have royalty in my ancestry. Queen Elizabeth is in my ancestry(Not the current one). I didn’t even get an invitation to either royal wedding either. Guess it got lost in the mail. LOL
- I LOVE MY BLUE EYES. I love my blue eyes because they go with every outfit and I don’t need to wear colored contacts.
- I LOVE MY KINDNESS. I’m one who likes to meet new people and go up to people and say hi and welcome them. I not only enjoy meeting new people but learning about others and where they come from.
- I LOVE LISTENING TO OTHERS. I like listening to others problems and giving them advice. Sometimes it’s easier because we’ve been through the same/similar situation.
- I Love Me Because I’m A Christian. This may seem like a crazy answer to some people but when I asked Jesus into my heart my life totally changed for the good. I’ve been blessed many times over. Is my life easier? Not always but at least I know Jesus is there to help me.
I could go on and on about What I Love About Me but won’t because my post would be too long.
- Comedy Plus
- McGuffy’s Reader
- 15 and Meowing
- Pets Overload
- MY 5TH NOMINEE IS ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO DO THIS AWARD. THERE’S A LOT OF GOOD BLOGS OUT THERE THAT DESERVE THIS AWARD. SO PLEASE DO THIS AWARD AND LINK BACK TO ME IF YOU DO THIS AWARD.