My 1 Year Blogging Anniversary
Hi everyone, I’m so excited. Why you ask? On January 9, 2017 is when I started blogging. Can you believe it’s been a year already. I can’t. Time just flew by. I’ve learned a lot in a year and still have a lot to learn.
I know a lot of you have been blogging longer than 1 year and even do it as a business. That is why I’m grateful for everyone’s help.
A LOOK BACK ON MY 1ST YEAR OF BLOGGING:
I started blogging because I was curious and it looked fun. If you really want to know why I started this site you can read about it here at WHY I STARTED THIS SITE .
2017 had its ups and downs but I managed to take 3 Blogging University Courses and learned more about blogging. I also met a lot of nice bloggers online.
TIPS BEFORE YOU START BLOGGING:
If you want to blog and only blog for fun then these are my suggestions to think about.
- Really think about if you want to blog and research before getting your own site.
- Before getting your own site or site(s), make sure you take blogging courses. Don’t wait 3 to 6 months after you get your site like I did.
- If you’re computer savvy you might be able to get by without taking courses but if you’re not computer savvy I strongly suggest doing number 2.
- Only start with one blog when you’re just beginning a new blog.
- Blog regularly and be consistent because you get more people that way.
I would like to conclude this post by saying that I wish everyone the best of luck with their blog or blogs and I’m not here to put you down. I don’t mean to offend anyone and hope I haven’t. Now I’m working on my 2nd year of blogging and hope it goes well. Happy New Year Everyone and Happy Blogging.