We haven’t given this out for a while. Well that’s on the Queen Mom Deputy Sister. She had an unexpected accident and is going through a rough time she can’t control and the situation isn’t even her fault. The best part is there’s no links. Please Note that if you’re not in this group of nominees you were either in the previous groups or you may be in the next groups. If you know anyone who deserves this award and yes that someone could be you too please let me know. Remember to accept this award you don’t have to do anything.
Brian’s Home Blog
Pet Vacuum Girl
Speedy the Cheeky Rabbit
My GBGV Life
The Cricket Pages
Mary J Melange By bikerchick57
EEl Creek Chronicles
WHERE COMMENTS ARE KEPT PRIVATE!!
TO GET COMMENTS TO SHOW SCROLL DOWN TO COMMENT/REPLY SECTION. COMMENTS MAY NOT SHOW RIGHT AWAY SINCE COMMENT MODERATION IS ENABLED. THANK YOU FOR READING AND YOUR PATIENCE.
UPDATE ON ARE YOU OUT THERE ????
Thanks for everyone’s help. I’m happy to say I found Valentine’s blog. Would you believe Valentine responded. I even found a new blog to check out. Thanks again.
Anyone out there that knows the blog name and post are done by Valentine please let me know the name and link to the blog. I have questions and need to find this blog. It will say posts by Valentine. Hope someone can help.
CONTACT FORM: WHERE COMMENTS ARE KEPT PRIVATE!!!!
FOR COMMENTS TO SHOW UP SCROLL DOWN TO THE COMMENT/REPLY SECTION. COMMENTS MAY NOT SHOW RIGHT AWAY SINCE COMMENT MODERATION IS ENABLED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
You Should Kill Yourself. You’re Weird. You’re Different. You’re Not Pretty. You’re Not Handsome. You Can’t Do That. Your Stupid. The list goes on and on. Got your attention? I hope so because with the way technology is now days bullying happens more than we think. Another thing we should consider is that boys aren’t the only ones that bully but girls bully kids too.
These phrases could be considered bullying. Which type of bullying? The phrases I have listed in the Introduction fall into the Verbal Bullying and Cyber-Bullying categories. Are these the only two types of bullying? Sadly no. In fact, there are six types of bullying that can happen. The six types of bullying are: Physical Bullying, Verbal Bullying, Relational Aggression, Cyber-Bullying, Sexual Bullying and Prejudicial Bullying. I will be taking a look at each type of bullying, Giving examples of each type of bullying and I will also give visual examples of each type of bullying too.
Types Of Bullying
Physical Bullying is considered to be the most obvious form of bullying. Physical Bullying happens when the more popular kids are bigger, stronger and more aggressive than the unpopular kids. Examples of Physical Bullying are Kicking, Punching, Slapping, Shoving and Other physical attacks that occur. Unlike other types of bullying, Physical Bullying is the easiest type of bullying to identify.
Relational Aggression is a sneaky type of bullying that usually goes unnoticed by parents and teachers. This type of bullying is sometimes referred to as emotional bullying. Relational Aggression is a type of social manipulation where the people who are the bullies try to hurt their peers or sabotage their social standing. Examples of Relational Aggression are: Being told they can’t be in a group, People spread rumors about them, People manipulate situations and They try to break confidences. The bully’s goal is to make themselves look good-by controlling or bullying another person.
If we take a look at both females and males, you will usually find that females use Relational Aggression more than males. A person on the receiving end of Relational Aggression Bullying is often teased, intimidated, insulted, excluded and ignored.
Bullying doesn’t just happen in schools but can happen in the workplace too. Kids as young as 2 years old can start to bully other kids. Why does bullying start so young and how does it develop? I learned that bullying is something that just doesn’t suddenly or mysteriously appear in young children. In fact, children bring with them a history of experiences with family, media and other children.
Cyber-Bullying is when a person uses the internet, smart phone or other types of technology to target another person, threaten, harass or embarrass someone. Cyber-Bullies often say things they don’t have the courage to tell them face to face. Examples of Cyber-Bullying are: When a person sends nasty e-mails or text messages, Posting nasty and embarrassing pictures on social media, videos and websites.
Sexual Bullying is when a person or group of people targets someone sexually. Examples of Sexual Bullying are: Sexual Name Calling, Crude Comments, Vulgar Gestures, Uninvited Touching, Uninvited Sexual Advances and Pornographic Materials. In some cases Sexual Bullying can lead to sexual assault and possibly rape.
I know for a fact that this type of bullying actually does happen and to boys too not just girls. I know a teacher who knows a child that has had Sexual Bullying happen to him. I’m not naming the child or teacher due to privacy and security issues. But do note that this type of bullying happens more than you think. Also, this type of bullying is not just in schools but the workplace too.
Prejudicial Bullying is mostly between teens. It is based on race, religions and/or sexual orientations. It is sad to say this can take in all other types of bullying. When this type of bullying occurs it is often severe and could lead to hate crime.
6 Common Types Of Bullies
Bully Victims often rise up after being bullied. They’ll bully others weaker themselves because they have been bullied themselves. Their goal is to regain the power and sense of control in their lives. Other times the bully victim comes from a home life riddled with domestic violence or suffers abuse from an older sibling. In cases like these bullying is a learned behavior.
Popular Bullies have big egos. Popular Bullies also have a group of supporters and/or followers. They are often confident and condescending towards others. In fact, Popular Bullies often feel a sense of entitlement that comes from their popularity, their size, their social status and their upbringing. Popular Bullies are sometimes the school’s star athlete and is often looked up to by others since they’re perceived as leaders.
Relational Bullies are usually somewhat popular and enjoys deciding who is popular and who isn’t. Often times Relational Bullies usually only use Verbal and/or Emotional Bullying to control someone. Mean girls are considered to be Relational Bullies.
A Serial Bully is systematic, controlled and calculated in their approach to bullying and they are often found in popular circles. However, adults such as parents, teachers and administrators usually have no idea what a Serial Bully is capable of because on the outside they may seem sweet and charming to authority figures but on the inside they can be very mean to others they don’t like. Examples of Serial Bullies are: They become fake friends to others and They are skilled at lying to get their way.
Group Bullies are either part of a clique or a group that just follows the leader just to belong. However, they usually act different when they’re alone even with the victim. Because children feel better when they’re in a group, they also feel less responsible because all their friends “are doing it”.
Finally, I found in my research that Indifferent Bullies are unable to feel empathy. They often will appear, unfeeling, cold and have very little remorse for what they do. They get enjoyment out of seeing someone else suffer and getting disciplined. They are discouraged by punishment. Also they are usually brutal, cruel and mean and usually have psychological problems.
I have given you something to read and think about but I said in the title of my post that solutions were included. Below are some of my solutions that might help with bullying.
Solutions For Bullying:
- Don’t Start Bullying Anyone.
- Walk Away If A Bully Tries To Pick A Fight.
- Think Before You Post And Send.
- Make The Block Button Your Friend.
- Someone Starts Name-Calling Don’t Argue But Walk Away.
- Tell Your Teacher, Parents And In A Worse Case Scenario Tell The Police.
- Never Argue With A Bully.
There are plenty of more solutions and I’m sure you may be able to think of some but these solutions that are listed especially Number 7 Never Argue With A Bully, are some important solutions that might help.
Links Used In My Research:
I used my EXPERIENCE With Bullying, I Used My Indirect Experience With Bullying, I used 6 Types of Bullying Every Parent Should Know About, How Does Early Bullying Develop and you can find more solutions at 10 Ways to Reduce Bullying in Schools.
My conclusion is very simple, if you think you see bullying happening do something about it and report it.
By: Crystal Stewart
Bullying is a mean way to
Gain power over a person
Who is weaker than the bully.
Although bullying happens more
Often than reported, walking away
And reporting it are the best solutions
To bullying and hope anyone in a
Bullying situation will do exactly this.
My plea to everyone is don’t bully but
Treat the bully with extreme kindness
And they will wonder why you are being
So kind to them when they are
Being mean to you.
So be extra kind to bullies.
The Brotherhood Of The World Bloggers Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers.
- THANK THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU AND LINK BACK TO THEIR BLOG.
- ANSWER THE QUESTIONS SENT TO YOU.
- NOMINATE 10 BLOGGERS.
- CREATE YOUR SET OF QUESTIONS FOR YOUR NOMINEES.
- LIST THE RULES AND DISPLAY THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD LOGO IN YOUR POST AND/IN YOUR BLOG.
QUESTIONS ASKED:(MY ANSWERS ARE IN ITALICS):
- WHAT MAKES YOU ANGRY? THERE’S SO MUCH THAT MAKES ME ANGRY. FOR EXAMPLE, PEOPLE PROTESTING AND DISRESPECTING THE PRESIDENT A YEAR AFTER HE WON THE ELECTION.
- WHAT WAS YOUR LAST RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS? HELPING MY MOM.
- WHAT IS YOUR KEY TO HAPPINESS? GETTING MY STRENGTH FROM GOD AND TAKING EACH DAY ONE DAY AT A TIME.
- WHAT IS YOUR PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE IN THREE WORDS? JESUS, JESUS, JESUS.
- Cats and Life
- Musings of a Senior Kitty
- The Joyful Soul Creates
- The Lasting Joy Club
- Purrince Siddhartha Henry
- Pets Overload
- Crotchety Cougars
- FINALLY ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO THIS AWARD FEEL FREE TO. ALL BLOGGERS DESERVE THIS AWARD.
QUESTIONS FOR MY BLOGGERS:
- WHAT MAKES YOU ANGRY?
- WHAT WAS YOUR LAST RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS?
- WHAT IS YOUR KEY TO HAPPINESS?
- WHAT IS YOUR PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE IN 3 WORDS?
- WHY DID YOU START BLOGGING?
- WHAT PET(S) DO YOU OWN?
- WHAT ENCOURAGES YOU THE MOST AND HOW DO YOU ENCOURAGE(NOT FLATTER) OTHERS?
- WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE THE NAME OF YOUR BLOG?
OK, I was frustrated enough already when I found out I couldn’t get into my computer for my e-mail. As it turns out my provider was have an issue with the e-mail and was working toward fixing it. Apparently there had been several calls to my provider because they made a recording about it. when I finally was able to get into my computer I got a nice surprise. My surprise was that I found I had been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by Perditas Pursuits from Tinsel And Treasure . I’m so grateful for this nomination. This lifted my spirits finding this little treasure in my WordPress mailbox. Thanks again Tinsel And Treasure. You can find her original post on Tinsel and Treasure by going to the Sunshine Blogger Award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and link back to the blog.
- Answer 11 questions that the Blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post on your blog.
QUESTIONS ASKED BY TINSEL AND TREASURE:
- What is your daily work and how did you get into it? I’m unemployed at the present time. However, I worked for 18 years as a Retail Associate until the store closed for good.
- How would you describe your writing style? I’m passionate about my writing.
- How do you express your creativity? Through my writing on my blogs WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) and CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE and writing poetry.
- Are you extravagant or thrifty? I’m both. I have expensive taste but when I buy things I look for the best deals.
- What’s your favourite time of the year and why? I have 2 favorite times of the year. First is December and why? Because it’s my birthday time and the time our Savior was born. Tied for first is also Easter Time and why? Our savior died and rose on the third day.
- What book, character or tv show would you love a movie to be made of? “Murder She Wrote”.
- Describe your ideal day out? My ideal day out would be to eat out and do some shopping. I like to shop.
- What little social media habits really irritate you? How much time do yo have. I’m just going to a list a few. First, I don’t like how they make you sign into see the full view of what you’re viewing, I don’t like how they cover up most of the page with their ads like they don’t want you to see what’s on the page unless you’ve got an account.
- What is your favourite meal to eat ‘out’? This may seem simple but my favorite meal is Hot Wings I like to order unless I’m somewhere that doesn’t have Hot Wings on the menu.
- Describe something you have done skillfully/ well? Writing Poetry. I started writing poetry after I met Maya Angelou in college
MY NOMINEES ARE:
- Canny Catnip Nook
- The Blessing of Animal Companions
- Comedy Plus
- McGuffy’s Reader
- Home, Hugs and Huskies
- The Veiled Facet
- HIS PERFECT TIMING
- Pure Glory
- Twinkle’s furkids
MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- What’s Your favorite sport and why?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Are you extravagant or thrifty?
- What animal(s) would you like to own(Not counting the pet(s) you have now?
- What’s your favorite Olympic sport?
- What’s your favorite food?
- Describe something you’ve done skillfully well?
- Were you ever bullied/picked on, do you know someone who was bullied/picked on or both?
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
- What’s your least favorite thing about blogging?
- What do you do when you’re not working?
I sure hope you have as much fun doing this award as I did. Congrats to all my nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award. It was hard picking just 11 nominees.
Pets Overload has honored WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) and CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE with the SUPAWSTARS SPOTLIGHT AWARD. Why is this award so special to Daisy Mae and I? Probably because this award is given to pet and animal blogs in recognition of a pawsome job from one pet blogger to another.
- You are to choose 5 pet bloggers and link to their blogs and describe why each of them deserves this award.
- You must encourage the pet bloggers to shout out 5 bloggers themselves.
- You must leave a comment on their blogs letting them know you’ve given them the spotlight.
I follow several good animal blogs so it’s hard to pick just 5. Please note I will give this award out many times so if you don’t get the award this time you may get it another time. Since I will be awarding this early this month, I’ll be skipping March with the award.
MY NOMINEES ARE:
- I have nominated Tails Around The Ranch because their blog is about a pawsome pooch and a the adventures of a pet therapy team. Helping pets deserves an award in my book.
- I have nominated Hands on Bowie because this pet blog is about a cat and deals with the journey of happiness and grief.
3. 4cats Blog
- I nominated 4cats Blog because this animal blog deals with all kinds of pet issues than can come up at anytime plus I like the fact there are two types of posts and shops – English and German.
- I nominated TWOspoiledcats pet blog because this pet blog deals with helping cats. I like pet blogs who are willing to help. Helping an animal doesn’t always mean you have to give money. This blog also deals with adopting cats and other animals.
- I nominated The Blessing Of Animal Companions because this pet blog deals with living with and caring for animals. This blog deals with something very near and dear to my heart – animals.
Any pet/animal blogs you want to suggest to me will be greatly appreciated. Please use the contact form below to suggest your blog or another blog(s).