I’ve been tagged by the BookHookedNook to do the Book Blogger Test Tag sort of. You see the BookHookedNook tagged a few people and then said “Feel free to do this tag or not!🙂”. So guess what my blogging friends? I’m doing this tag.🙂 BookHookedNook, I’m sorry I’m getting this post for this tag out late.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the ten questions in this post.
- Nominate at least 5 people to do it also.
- Let your Nominees know you nominated them.
TOP THREE BOOKISH PET PEEVES
- Love Triangles.
- Instant Loves.
- To much going on.
THREE BOOK CONFESSIONS
- I dog ear my pages sometimes and fold the pages to mark my place.
- I sometimes let the book sit a few days before reading it.
- I hate books that seem thrown together and too much is going on.
LAST TIME YOU CRIED READING A BOOK?
Honestly, I don’t ever remember of crying while reading a book.
NUMBER OF BOOKS ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE?
I don’t have a bedside table so 0. However, I’ve got 1 unread book on my desk and who knows how many unread books around the house.
FAVORITE READING SNACK?
I normally read before bed or sitting on my bed so I don’t snack in bed for obvious reasons.
THREE BOOKS YOU’D RECOMMEND TO ANYONE:
- If Cats Could Talk: THE MEANING OF HIS MEOW by Mike Fertig.
- The BIBLE.
- Chicken Soup for the Christian: 101 Stories to Open the Spirit by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Patty Aubery & Nancy Mitchell with contributions from Norman Vincent Peale, Corrie ten Boom, Dick Van Patten, Charles W. Colson, Gary Smalley, Joan Wester Anderson, Dick Van Dyke And Many More.
A PICTURE OF YOUR BOOKSHELF
HAHA, HAHA YEAH RIGHT!! Sorry for the laughter but my bookshelf is not just in one place. My bookshelf is where I can find a place to put my books. So I apologize but I do not have a picture for you.
HOW MUCH DO BOOKS MEAN TO YOU?
My way of winding down and I think you should take care of books. Reading is a window into the future.
BIGGEST READING SECRET?
I actually have more than one reading secret. My secrets are:
- I let my books set a few days before reading them.
- I absolutely despise books that are just thrown together then the author tries to cover his/her tracks by adding additional chapters and/or words.
- I really don’t like Charles Stanley’s books.
- Books & Adventures
- A Booknerd Travels
- Books,dogs and cats
Also, if you weren’t tagged above and you want to do this tag, please feel free to do it.