- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Explain the award(explanation under about the award).
- Put award logo in your award post.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate 5+ Bloggers.
- Ask 6 questions to your nominees and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated.
ABOUT THE AWARD
This is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
WHO NOMINATED ME AND MY THANKS
I was nominated by Andrea from The Perks of being Different . I thank her from the bottom of heart for this great award. I’m glad she thinks so much of my blog. What a great compliment this is especially coming from another great blogger.
ANDREA’S QUESTIONS TO ME
- Which Disney or Looney Toons character does your own character relate to? As I thought about this question, I finally decided that I couldn’t think of just one character but my character relates to a combination of characters. I think if we are really honest with ourselves everyone is a combination of characters.
- Would you like to go back to the 90’s, a time without internet? Actually, I was in college in the 90’s and we had internet at the college. However, I would love to go back to a time without internet. So much simpler. Of course, I’m one of those people who do not own a cell phone only a computer.
- Do yo like to cook from scratch?(make your own sauces, own dough from bread/pasta etc.) Cook?(laughing), I don’t cook. I think I cooked twice real meals but otherwise I like making popcorn the best.
- What would you do on a first date? I think I would learn as much as I could about my the guy I’m thinking about dating.
- Whats’ your favorite way of transportation? Hands Down A Car.
- What your favorite emoji? I’m sure there are more emojis out there on cell phones but since I don’t have a phone just a computer, my top 3 favorite emojis are:
- Cat >”<
- Graduation Girl 👩🎓
- Santa Clause 🎅
- Comedy Plus
- McGuffy’s Reader.com
- The Recipe Hunter
- Catlady from Austria
- Bluefish Way
- Front Seat Ryder
- Happiness Between Tails by da-AL
- Cat Chat With Caren And Cody
- The Blessing of Animal Companions
- Animals Are Feeling Beings Too
- Pets Overload
If I did not nominate you it’s not because I don’t think you deserve this award but because I have so many people I think do deserve this award so if I didn’t nominate you above and you want to do this award/tag feel free to. I just went with the first 15 I could think of. Also, don’t panic if you can’t think of 15 nominees, that’s OK because you only need to nominate 5+ bloggers. I went a little crazy.
👏👏👍👍👏👏Congratulations to my nominees!!👏👏👍👍👏👏
HOW I CHOSE MY NOMINEES
I chose my nominees by the ones that inspire me, The ones that like to have fun, The ones that just blog for enjoyment and The ones I haven’t seen in a while.
MY QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES
- What’s your dream job?
- What’s your dream vacation?
- Thinking backing to your college days, what’s your favorite memory(other than graduation day) and why?
- What’s your favorite cause that you support and why?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What’s your advice to other bloggers and why?
- What’s your favorite hobby or hobbies you like to participate in?