This is a picture of Sadie the cat who is in dire need of your help. If she doesn’t get the help she needs she will most likely die. The picture credit is from BriansHomeBlog.com and that’s who gets credit for this picture.
Please share and reblog this article so Sadie the cat gets the help she needs. If you use all your sharing resources she may be saved. PLEASE SAVE SADIE. Thank you In Advance For Your Help.
The tag is about your future and what you would like to tell yourself when you are ten years older than your age right now. What the person then needs to know and what do you… Well let’s start the tag!!
What do you want your life to look like over ten years?
In 10 years I want to be married or at least engaged. I want to own my own business or at least be co-owners with someone else. I want to be able to make my own schedule so I can be with my family and cat.
What do you want to ask to the future you?
Oh Wow! I think I would have a lot of questions I would want to ask. Some of my questions would probably be: Did I get married? Who did I marry? What’s he like? Did I ever get to own or co-own my own business. Did I retire or get a job? Did I ever master computers? Did I ever master blogging and the technical side of blogging? Did I ever get a chance to meet some of my blogger friends? There are so many questions I have. Did I reach my short-term goals?
What do you want to have her remember?
I want to have her remember that I liked blogging, I wanted to own or co-own my own business and that I’m proud of ALL my nieces and nephew.
Where do you think she’ll live?
I think she’ll live in a castle somewhere in Ireland.
I wasn’t sure what to do for Sparks on this wonderful Monday. Then it came to me, I would write an encouraging poem. As soon as I started writing the poem the words just came to me like I was writing a song. Have an encouraging Monday and rest of the week my blogging friends.
BY: CRYSTAL STEWART
Happiness is a smile~Happiness is a wave of the hand~Happiness is the sun shining~Happiness is no snow~Happiness is going to a Lady “A” concert~Happiness is mentoring someone~Happiness is shoveling snow for your neighbor~Happiness is doing something nice for someone who hates you~Happiness is a cat laying on your lap~Happiness is marrying the one you love~Happiness is having a cat or dog as a pet~Happiness is a rainbow~Happiness is a beautiful pink sunset~Happiness is knowing you have done something for someone without expecting anything in return.
LADY ANTEBELLUM IN CONCERT.
COLOURS OF A RAINBOW ON MEMORIAL DAY IN THE EVENING OF 5-29-2017.
If your blog hasn’t been nominated and you want your blog to be nominated or know someone who should be nominated please use the comment form below or let me know in the comment section. Now let’s start nominating some good pet/animal blogs.
Hi and Welcome to WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING). I Daisy Mae have been busy getting my picture taken for my updated selfies. I worked so hard that I just had to stretch out the length of myself. Then I find out Sister Crystal is goofing off by dabbling in poetry. That didn’t really make me happy when she could be doing more worthwhile things than trying to write poetry.
OK, maybe I’m being a little hard on Sister Crystal but poetry really? I forgave her when I found out the poem she was writing was about me that’s right she was writing a poem about me. What could I do but forgive her. I also have a new appreciation for poetry.
Sister Crystal I’m really sorry.
Without further adieu, here is the poem Sister Crystal wrote about me. ENJOY!!>”<🙂>”<
BY: CRYSTAL STEWART
DAISY MAE, DAISY MAE,YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL GREY CAT WITH A WHITE CHIN AND WHITE FEET WITH GREEN EYES WHO IS FUN, LOVING, FURRY, FLUFFY, EASY TO TAKE CARE OF, LIKES THE SUNSHINE, LIKES NICE WARM REGISTERSANDLIKES TO LAY OUTSIDE SISTER CRYSTAL’S BEDROOM DOOR TO SLEEP.
DAISY MAE, YOU ALSO HAVE VERY SHARP CLAWS FOR DEFENDING YOURSELF AND YOU DIG YOUR SHARP CLAWS INTO MY LEGS WHEN YOU PUSSY FOOT ON ME SOMETIMES BUT THAT’S OK DAISY MAE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU’RE PART OF THE FAMILY.
DAISY MAE, YOU LIKE TO PLAY AND ROLL AROUND IN CATNIP. YOU ALSO LIKE TO JUMP UP INTO HIGH PLACES WHERE YOUR OWNERS CAN’T GET YOU.
DAISY MAE, YOU AND I MET ONE EVENING AFTER I CAME HOME FROM WORK. YOUR MOTHER LITERALLY BROUGHT YOU TO MY FAMILY AND I. YOU GOT OUR ATTENTION BY MEOWING SO LOUD EVERYONE AROUND COULD HERE YOU BUT WE WERE THE LUCKY ONES BECOMES WE JUST FOLLOWED THAT LOUD MEOW OF YOURS UNTIL WE FOUND YOU.
FROM THE TIME MY FAMILY AND I MET YOU WE FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU SO WE TOOK YOU INTO OUR HOME AND YOU BECAME PART OF OUR FAMILY AND HAVE BEEN FOR 11 YEARS. DAISY MAE, YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A FOREVER HOME WITH MY FAMILY.
DAISY MAE, I HOPE YOU HAVE A RAINBOW OFSUNPUDDLES TO WARM YOUR FUR AND LAY IN.MAY THE SUN ALWAYS SHINE FOR YOU MY SWEET, ADORABLE SMART KITTY CAT. MY FAMILY AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.
EVERYDAY YOU LEAVE PAWPRINTS ON MY HEART. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DAISY MAE.
We are here today because of The Pet Blogger Challenge. Having two sites that are devoted pets and animals is fun. I try to blog regularly especially on CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE. This site is about Photos, Blogging, Animals and Much, Much More.
LOOKING BACK ON THE YEAR 2017:
As I look Back on the year 2017 I find that like any blogger there were ups and downs. I started my blogging venture on January 9, 2017 for WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) and in April 2017, I started CRYSTAL PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE. As you might notice that CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE received a make-over, a new name and a new tag. CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE is now CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE‘S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE and the tag has been updated to say PHOTOS, BLOGGING,FAMILY, ANIMALS, COUNTRY LIVING, POETRY AND MORE. Oh what an experience that has been. During 2017, I took 3 blogging courses from Blogging University to learn more about blogging.
QUESTIONS FOR THE PET BLOGGER CHALLENGE:
1.) For those who may be visiting your blog for the very first time, how long have you been blogging and what is your main topic? Since this is a combined post for both of my blogs, I will state both tag lines separately. For CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S SITE the site is about PHOTOS, BLOGGING, FAMILY, ANIMALS, COUNTRY LIVING, POETRY AND MORE and WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) is about FAMILY, COUNTRY LIVING, ANIMALS, PHOTOS AND MORE. WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING About Page can be found at https://daisymae2017.wordpress.com/about/ and MY ABOUT PAGE for CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE is at https://crystalsphotobloggingsite.wordpress.com/about/ .
3. Which of your blog posts was your favorite this year and why? What a tough question. I was honored in many ways in 2017 and I was grateful for that but my favorite posts have to be when KittyClysm honored both of my blogs as Pet Blogs.
4. In terms of your blog, how do you measure success? I tend to measure my blogs success by shares, views, reblogs, page views, comments and the people I meet online. I enjoy conversing with others by their blog or blogs.
5. In what ways has your blog changed in 2017? Both of my Blogs had a name change and my one blog, CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE had a complete makeover.
6.What was the biggest blogging challenge you overcame in 2017, and what did you learn that could help other bloggers? I had many challenges when I started blogging but the one thing I learned and would recommend to other bloggers and would-be bloggers out there is that before you start blogging you should:
Do research on Domain Sites.
Learn about the plans available(The cost).
Choose a site.
Once you’ve chosen a site, be smart and take blogging courses. WordPress has great blogging courses and the best part they are Free. WordPress blogging courses can be taken at Blogging University. To sign up or learn more go to: https://dailypost.wordpress.com/blogging-university/ .
7. When things get hard, what keeps you blogging? If I get blogger’s block, I dig deep because blogging is about writing from the heart. I also enjoy and have fun blogging.
8. Looking forward to 2018, what are you hoping to accomplish on your blog this year? On CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE I hope to hit 100 followers. Of Course I hope for a lot more. On WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING), I hope to reach 1000 followers and like my other site I hope to accomplish more than that.
9. In addition to what you’d like to accomplish, is here one specific skill you’d like to improve or master this year? Although there is many things I would love to master or improve upon, coding is the one thing I want to master this year.
10. Now it’s your turn! You have the attention of the pet blogging community – is there a question you’d like answered, or an aspect of your blog that you’d like input on? Share it here and we’ll answer you in the comments! Like Playful Kitty , I would like feedback on both of my blogs CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE and WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING). Also, I would appreciate any suggestions as well. Another thing I want feedback on are my themes. They are both retired and WordPress wants them changed but they are willing to let me keep them since I used them before. What are your thoughts. Please note that I’m open to all suggestions
If you want to takeTHE PET BLOGGER CHALLENGE feel free to.