Hello everyone, just a note to let you know I’m sorry if I don’t blog hop these next few weeks. You see I have come down with a bad cold that hit me all of a sudden so I’m taking it easy and taking each day as it comes. I hope to get back to blogging soon but just don’t know when that will be. I’ll try to answer comments as they come in but can’t promise anything. Daisy Mae says Meow.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.
Graphics By: Pusheen.com
THE FALL BOOK TAG was created by Bionic Book Worm . If you haven’t checked this site out then you need to. I did and I liked this site so much I followed it. Hope you will too.
I would like to thank bookedhookednook.wordpress.com for tagging me. if you haven’t checked this site out yet, you really need to. I did and I liked it so much I followed this site and hope you will too.
I’M TIRED OF BEING ORDINARY, ARE YOU? BY WM. ALLEN was a book that is not only refreshing but humorous too. It’s like a self-help book that you’ve never seen before. The book helps you reach your goals in 52 weeks or 1 year. The picture on the front of the book is what drew me to the book plus it sounded interesting.
SMALL TOWN JUSTICE BY VALERIE HANSEN did not end as I expected it would. There could be more than 1 ending but teased you how it might end. This is a good book.
CAPITOL K-9 UNIT CHRISTMAS BY SHIRLEE McCoy AND LENORA WORTH is a 2 in 1 book that gave me the warm and fuzzies and both stories are happy stories.
This book has 2 short stories in one. It’s light-hearted and just right for season. I hope you read this book.
RANSOM BY TERRI REED is a book with non-stop action. It has twists and turns too in the plot. RANSOM is a very good book.
My most anticipated read well I don’t have one at this time.
I TAG EVERYONE!!
I am very excited and pleased to announce that WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) and CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE have been honored by KittyClysm* by being awarded THE SUPAWSTARS SPOTLIGHT AWARD in recognition of a pawsome job from one pet blogger to another. I would like to thank KittyClysm* for nominating me for this award on both of my blogs. It was nice to receive this award from a pet blogger. I really appreciate it. You can check out KittyClysm* by CLICKING HERE . If you would like to check out the award post and see if some of your favorite blogs were awarded this wonderful award, you can do so by going to Supawstars Pet Blogger Spotlight Award! (08/2017) .
I would like to give this award away to other great animal blogs so I can show my appreciation for their pet blogs and if you get this award, I encourage you to nominate other pet/animal blogs and do the same. I haven’t decided how often I’m going to give it away but I can tell you I’ll probably give it away again sometime.
If you have any suggestions for who should get this Award please let me know because I have started a list.
Interested in giving the Supawstars Pet Blogger Spotlight award away? Here’s how it works. Here are the instructions for giving the Supawstars Pet Blogger Spotlight Award! The instructions can be found by going to the following link INSTRUCTIONS FOR GIVING THE SUPAWSTARS AWARD AWAY .
The Instructions can also be found at GIVING THE SUPAWSTARS SPOTLIGHT AWARD .
My Nominees for this pet blogger award are:
- Animals Are Feeling Beings Too – I think this blog should get the spotlight because it not only gives pet tips but puts up other good posts too.
- Books,dogs and cats – Even though this blog deals with books it also deals with dogs and cats and that is why I’m spotlighting this blog.
- Cats and Life – This is a cat blog and has a lot of good qualities for a pet blog and that is why I’m spotlighting this blog.
- RoseyToesSews – This blog is mostly about 8 kitties but the reason I’m spotlighting this blog is because of the tips.
- 15 And Meowing.com – I chose this pet blog because it deals with tips for pet owners, blogs about pets and about their favorite charities and rescues. This blog is also a blog hop so they also help out other bloggers.
Here’s how this award works!
GIVING THE SUPAWSTARS SPOTLIGHT AWARD
- Start a new blog post for giving away The Supawstars Spotlight Award. You can use the image above(which is from kittyclysm.com) within the post and/or as the post thumbnail if you’d like(please download the image and re-upload it onto your site if this is the case!)
- Did someone award you The Supawstars Spotlight Award? Thank them and link to their blog!
- Choose 5 pet bloggers that you think really deserve to be in the spotlight!
- List each of these pet bloggers, linking to their blogs, and describing why they each deserve to be in the spotlight.
- Encourage the pet bloggers you gifted the award to, to give out The Supawstars Spotlight Award to 5 pet bloggers themselves and link to this page so they can find the instructions.
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs you awarded to them know they’ve been handed the spotlight!
SHOW OFF YOUR AWARD!
Were you given the Supawstars Award by another pet blogger? Are you a pet blogger who wants to support Supawstars’ mission to get more views to all those amazing bloggers out there who deserve it?
Show off your Supawstar status with some awesome sidebar bling! Find instructions on how to add this button to your page by going to Instructions For Giving The Supawstars Spotlight Award Away .
HOW OFTEN TO GIVE AWAY THE AWARD:
How often you award the Supawstars Spotlight Award is completely up to you! Do it once, do it twice, do it monthly, or even weekly, doesn’t matter! What’s important is that each and every time you award the Supawstars Spotlight Award, you’re helping other pet bloggers get the attention and appreciation they’ve earned through their hard work on their blog posts! Shower them with attention, and who knows, you may find the spotlight one day return to you!
I have to apologize because I’m so behind on my tags and awards. I have to thank The Shining Gem for nominating me for the above awards.
What made you start blogging?
I wanted to see if I’d like blogging.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll center of a tootsie pop?
What are your personal goals for the rest of this year and how are you meeting them?
I want to live as long as I can and how will I reach this goal? With God’s help.
If you could sing with any singer/band on stage who would it be?
Miranda Lambert or Reba McEntire .
What is your biggest personal struggle?
Judging people when I know they’re wrong for committing violence and protesting stuff they most likely don’t understand.
Now for the Blue Sky Tag Award.
What do you most love about yourself?
With God’s help I love myself as I would want to be treated.
What was a defining moment in your life?
When I accepted Jesus as my Savior, Survived bullying all the way through college, graduating with 2 degrees and getting a job.
If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
I think I would eat hot wings, pizza, popcorn, fudge and homemade ice cream. Couldn’t pick just 1 thing.
Who was/is your biggest mentor? Why?
Right now it’s my parents. They’ve taught me a lot of things I need to know from birth. Need I say more.
What drove you to start blogging?
Wanted to see what blogging was and if I could do it.
What is the one thing you wish you could change about the world?
There is so much I would change so I can’t pick just one thing.
What do you most look forward to within the next year?
There is so much to look forward to that I just want to live another year.
What has been your greatest adventure in life?
Life is just a continuous adventure.
What is one question that when people ask it you cringe?
Like shining gem any question asked in poor grammar makes me cringe. I have many more too.
What has been your proudest moment?
I have been fortunate because I’ve had more than one proud moment.
Who is your biggest supporter?
Posting award posts I know doesn’t appeal to everyone so if you’re reading this, you are nominated for all 3 awards. If you do decide to accept these awards, please let me know by linking this post to yours.
Hello Everyone, It’s Daisy Mae and I thought I’d update you on what’s been happening to my Sister(Crystal) and myself these last few days. These last few days have been well traumatic for the both of us.
On Friday October 11, 2017 in the evening is when things all started and literally went haywire for my sister, Crystal. You see she was on her computer and needed to charge it and when she went to charge it, it wouldn’t charge and the cord wouldn’t even stay in. She took it to Staples the next day and found out the damage was worse than she thought. As it turns out where you charge the computer in that hole was pushed back at least 1/4 of an inch and the Motherboard on the computer had gone. The Associates said because it cost so much to get fixed it would be best to get a brand new computer so that’s what my wonderful Sister, Crystal did. Crystal was without a computer for a few days while they transferred and got things set up.
On Monday October 12, 2017 I had to go to that bad vet for a follow-up check-up. My owners put me in this pet carrier which I absolutely hated and what happens when went around the corner of the receptionist’s desk, the carrier fell apart with me in it. Not good. Daddy held me and cuddled me until I had to go back in the carrier again but he didn’t carry it by the handle like before. My follow-up check-up went well and no infections found. That was my Experience at the vet.
The day didn’t get better either because the place that transferred Crystal’s files she discovered some of them were transferred in Word and can’t be open without Office. She wasn’t happy. If there is anyone that knows how to change out of word please let her know. She did what any normal human would do and called the computer place for help and they refused to give the help. Told her to call Microsoft and she did that twice and got nowhere. She got the run-a-round and didn’t get a solution to her problem.
So once again if anyone knows how to switch out of word so she can open her files please let her know.
Then to end yesterday, right after supper the internet goes out until morning. She tried a little trick her provider told her and it helped.
We are both very sorry we didn’t get any posts out in the last few days but as you can see it’s been a rough few days. I will eventually get my cat quotes and fun facts out on CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE and WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) .
So I guess you could say that Friday the 13th came early for my sister, Crystal and I. LOL
Thanks For Reading Everyone!!
Graphics By: Pusheen.com
Graphics By: youtube.com(Bottom 2 Book Tags) and Graphics By: tinyobsessions.wordpress.com(Top Book Tag)
I have been tagged by Danielle of the The Introverted Book Nerd for the Reader Problems Book Tag. If you want to visit her site and I suggest you do you can click on the above link.
The questions from Danielle will be in bold print and my answers in italics.
- You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next? I look at the titles then I read the back of the book then I decide what book I read. It also depends what I’m in the mood to read.
- You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed? Usually I continue reading the book but there have been times I’ve quit but that’s rare.
- The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads Challenge. Do you try and catch up and how? I’m going to be honest here, I never took a Goodreads Challenge. In fact my personal challenge to myself is read as many books as I can without the pressure. I find it’s more enjoyable.
- The covers do. not. match. How do you cope? Don’t worry about it. Like Danielle said not enough money to have matching covers.
- Everyone and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings. If I can’t find someone to share my feelings of a book, I sometimes talk to my mom.
- You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal? I usually don’t read in public but if I were in public I’d put the book down and go somewhere private.
- A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!? I would most likely re-read the book.
- You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you tell people nope when they ask? Just Say No!!
- Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump? Watch tv and just don’t read until I’m back in the mood to read again. That’s usually anywhere from 2 to 4 days.
- There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy? Usually not many because I’m unemployed and I’m on a budget. In September though I pre-ordered a book and in the months before, I bought some books including a book series.
- After you’ve bought the books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them? It depends. If I am in the middle of a book, I will finish reading the book and my TBR books before I start my new book.
I really don’t know who to tag so if your name is not listed below and you want to do this tag Go for it! EVERYONE HAS BEEN TAGGED.
Hi everyone, let me introduce myself my name is Daisy Mae and this is a picture of me. The reason why I’m here is because today is a rough day for Mom since it’s been 2 years since my sister, Tigger passed away.
Mom wanted to remember Tigger and this is what she wanted to say: Tigger, you were taken from us 2 years ago today and we miss you everyday. It was a bittersweet day. Bitter because you passed away and sweet because you didn’t have to suffer anymore.
Before you passed away, you were agile so you played, jumped up on things, layed on our laps and was always under our feet. You were such a loving kitty cat despite your kittyhood. We got you as an adult and I’m glad we did. we rescued you out of a bad situation and we loved you very much. I’m so glad you finally came to make nice with Dad.
Below is a picture of my sister, Tigger.
Tigger, like Mom we miss you a lot and had fun playing with you. You have left paw prints on our hearts.
Thanks Tigger for being such a sweet kitty cat.
*Tigger’s Picture Is in The Featured Image and Daisy Mae’s Picture Is The Insert On The Left*.