For Blogmas Day 2, Daisy Mae and I have decided to do our Christmas Wish Lists.
Graphic Credit: oasaocoupon.com
Graphic Credit: picscrismas.com
Graphic Credit: louiseroserailton.com
Graphic Credit: lovethispic.com
The things on my grown up wish list that I’m asking for from Santa are as follows:
- A computer.
- A Diamond Ring.
- Some Mystery/Suspense Books.
- To Be With My Family.
- Peace On Earth And Goodwill Toward Everyone.
- Another Good Year Blogging.
- To See The New Year And Enjoy It.
- To Get A Full-Time Job With Benefits.
- To Understand My Computer More.
- Not To Judge But Respect Peoples Opinions/Choices Even If I Think They Are Wrong.
Graphic Credit: pinterest.com
Graphic Credit: wanderingcarol.com
Graphic Credit: ecrater.com
Daisy Mae’s Christmas wish list.
- Cat Nip.
- Lots Of Kitty Treats.
- Kitty Litter That Clumps.
- Cat Nip Toys.
- Cat Grass.
- More Cat Nip.
- Lots Of Cuddling And Snuggling.
- Lots Of Love.
- Lots Of Meow Mix And Fancy Feast Cat Food.
- I Hope Everyone Gets What They Asked Santa For And More Especially My Human.
- I Want Lots Of Companionship.
Finding a friend in life
Is a joyous occasion.
It is a joyous occasion because
We have not just made a
Friend but that means
Someone else found a friend
And that will mean that two less
People will be lonely in life.
Having a friend and having an
Animal is always good because
You can always get your friend’s advice
And with an animal you can relieve stress.
A friend can always lead you out of the
Darkness and into the light.
So let’s not be sad and have no friends but
Be happy and surround ourselves with friends and animals.
Friend, don’t torture yourself because
You don’t have many friends or animals because the
Fear that you may have now will soon die and
You will be so much happier because you have found a
Friend and found a pet that will relieve some stress
That you may be feeling. Don’t worry because
Everyone has a little rain that falls sometime
In their lives.
Poem By: Crystal Stewart(2017)