Happy New Everyone. I’m excited because Daisy Mae and I have started the new year off right by being nominated for two awards. We were nominated for the don’t hate, appreciate award by MABEAUTILITY and that post can be found at The Don’t Hate, Appreciate Award: G❤❤d Vibes Only – My First Post Of 2018. Also, Daisy Mae and I were nominated for the Liebster Award by MABEAUTILITY and if you want to check her award post out that can be found at LIEBSTER AWARD 2018!.
Thanks MABEAUTILITY for nominating me.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 other new bloggers for encouraging them.
- Ask them 11 questions.
- Let them know you have nominated.
MABEAUTILITY’S QUESTIONS TO THE NOMINEES(MY ANSWERS WILL BE IN ITALICS):
- What is your favorite pet? Cats.
- What is your favorite snack? Popcorn slathered in butter.
- Which place in your house do you like the most? I like my bedroom the most. The reason I like my bedroom so is because it’s warm and cozy.
- What is your biggest hobby besides blogging. I don’t have another hobby other than blogging anymore. I used to do cross-stitching.
- If you were able to posses magic, what kind of magic would it be? Interesting question. The kind of magic that I could have a full-time job by owning my own business. Also,the kind of magic that I could change our world’s mind to do the right thing.
- What is your biggest wish? My biggest wish is that everyone in my family stays healthy and our world gets some common sense.
- Would you like your blog to be your job and Why? I haven’t been blogging a year yet so as of this time I’m not really sure.
- What did you like most about 2017? I have so many things I liked about 2017 it’s hard to pick just 1 particular one.
- What would your perfect holiday be like? All of my family would be together, no grudges would be held, Nobody would be sick and we’d enjoy each other’s company and we’d overlook each other’s faults.
- What is the meaning of education? To me education is more than getting a degree or degrees at a college or colleges. Education to me can also be what you learn in life from the time you’re born to the time you die. You see there are many ways you can be educated so take advantage of all of them because you never know when you’ll need them.
- How did you create the name of your blog? When I created the name of my blog, I wanted it to be unique and original. I live way out in the country so I started with COUNTRY LIVING but then I got to thinking why not make it a little more personal and do a name that would welcome everyone to my site. So I came up with WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING). I kept COUNTRY LIVING so that my followers that came when I had that name would stay.
- A Voice From Iran
- Easy Blog
- His Perfect Timing
- A Smile A Day
- 15 And Meowing
- The Girl Who Read Too Much
- Crochety Cougars
- If I can’t bring my dog, I’m not going
- Canny Catnip Nook
- CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE
Please don’t judge me for not nominating blog! If I could I’d nominate all my followers because I know how much time and effort into your blog posts. I appreciate all my bloggers.
Congratulations to my nominees.
MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- What is your favorite pet and/or animal?
- What is your job and Why do you like it or dislike it so much?
- What is your favorite sport and why?
- Did you make any New Year’s resolutions? If so what were they?
- What did you like most about 2017?
- What did you like least about 2017?
- What is your hobby besides blogging?
- What did you like most about Christmas and New Year’s?
- What is your blog about?
- What would you like to share about yourself to introduce yourself to the readers?
- How did you create the name of your blog?
Nominees, have fun answering the above questions.
A HUGE BIG THANK YOU TO MABEAUTILITY FOR NOMINATING ME.