I am just thrilled, honored and privileged that MABEAUTILITY has nominated me for the don’t hate, appreciate Award.
You can check out Mabeautility’s site at MABEAUTILITY and her award post can be found at A WORDPRESS AWARD AND ACCIDENT! MABEAUTILITY has a very nice site so I suggest you do check out this blog.
Now onto the rules.
- MENTION THE RULES!
- START WITH ONE VERY INSPIRING, POSITIVE YET BEAUTIFUL QUOTE!
- MENTION THE NAME OF THE CREATOR, WHICH IS THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU. I REPEAT THE PERSON WHO HAS NOMINATED YOU. AND SO IN THIS WAY, EVERYONE WILL BE A CREATOR OF THIS BLOG, AT LEAST ONCE!
- WRITE A SHORT POEM FOR THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU.
- NOMINATE ANY 8 BLOGGERS AND LET THEM KNOW THEY ARE NOMINATED!
- TELL US A BEAUTIFUL STORY, BE IT IMAGINATIVE OR PRACTICAL.(100-150 WORDS)
- ASK 3 QUESTIONS.
- DON’T HATE, APPRECIATE.
MY POSITIVE QUOTES:
I would like to start with a positive quote that may get some chuckles too.
I’m not really sure who said this quote but I’ve always liked it and it does bring positive vibes. The quote goes something like this: A smile will give you less wrinkles than what a frown will. Below is a quote I found online and would like to share with everyone. I’ll be honest, I had trouble picking from all the positive quotes so I went with these three.
QUOTE IS BY MAYA ANGELOU AND THE GRAPHIC CREDIT: pinterest.com
QUOTE IS BY MAYA ANGELOU AND GRAPHIC CREDIT: pinterest.com
QUOTE IS BY P.K HALLINAN AND GRAPHIC CREDIT: quotesgram.com
THE NAME OF THE CREATOR/NOMINATOR:
I want to thank MABEAUTILITY for nominating me for this award.
MY SHORT POEM FOR MY NOMINATOR, MABEAUTILITY:
Next is writing a short poem for the person who nominated me which is MABEAUTILITY.
MABEAUTILITY, MABEAUTILITY you are a beautiful orange/red cat with blue eyes who is fun, loving, furry, fluffy, easy to take care of and likes the sunshine.
MABEAUTILITY, you like to play and roll around in catnip. You also like to jump up into high places where your owners can’t get you.
MABEAUTILITY, You and I met online and became fellow bloggers. We’ve become what I call blogger friends.
MABEAUTILITY, I hope you have a rainbow of sun puddles to warm your fur and lay in. May the sun always shine for you my blogger friend.
MABEAUTILITY, thank you for nominating me for this award it means a lot.
Warm wishes for a Happy New Year!!🎉🎉🎉🎉
Remember, d❤n’t hate, appreciate.
MY 8 NOMINEES ARE:
- A Smile A Day
- Cats and Life
- Smorgasbord-Variety is the spice of life
- SPIKE THE SCOTTISH BLACK CAT
- The Girl Who Read Too Much
MY BEAUTIFUL STORY:
I was in college and one of my professors took the class to hear Maya Angelou speak. After we listened to her speak we had the opportunity to ask questions and meet her. She was quite a lady. I learned a lot from her. I wrote a post called WHAT MEETING MAYA ANGELOU DID FOR ME .
I not only got to hear Maya Angelou speak but I got to meet her too. Boy was I excited. I learned lots just by listening to her.
One of the main things I learned from her and learned growing up is when someone puts you down smile at them and tell them you hope they have a great day. You will not only surprise them but you’ll find it’ll make your day better too. Also, remember that a good attitude is always better than a poor attitude.
Have a great day everyone.
HERE IS WHERE I PUT THE AWARD BANNER:
BANNER FROM MABEAUTILITY’S BLOG.
MABEAUTILITY’S QUESTIONS AND MY ANSWERS(MY ANSWERS WILL BE IN ITALICS):
- What is the most nice thing had said to you in your life? I have had several nice things said to me but the one that stands out is a professor that told me I’d never pass his class. I stayed and stuck his class out and after the semester was over he told me he was glad that I stuck his class out and he was happy for me. I remember this situation for that reason.
- What has been your most beautiful dream ever? I don’t really dream so I can’t answer this question.
- What is your biggest goal in life? To make people happy and live a happy, healthy and safe life.
NOW MY THREE QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- Have you ever been in a situation and how was it resolved positively for you?
- What do you want your legacy to say about you?
- What are your New Year’s Resolutions and Goals?
(Don’t hate, appreciate and share positive vibes!)