WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) and CRYSTAL AND DAISY MAE’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE was nominated to do The ‘Future Me’ Tag by Mabeautility who created this tag. The original post by Mabeautility can be found HERE. Thanks Again Mabeautility!!
The tag is about your future and what you would like to tell yourself when you are ten years older than your age right now. What the person then needs to know and what do you… Well let’s start the tag!!
- What do you want your life to look like over ten years?
In 10 years I want to be married or at least engaged. I want to own my own business or at least be co-owners with someone else. I want to be able to make my own schedule so I can be with my family and cat.
- What do you want to ask to the future you?
Oh Wow! I think I would have a lot of questions I would want to ask. Some of my questions would probably be: Did I get married? Who did I marry? What’s he like? Did I ever get to own or co-own my own business. Did I retire or get a job? Did I ever master computers? Did I ever master blogging and the technical side of blogging? Did I ever get a chance to meet some of my blogger friends? There are so many questions I have. Did I reach my short-term goals?
- What do you want to have her remember?
I want to have her remember that I liked blogging, I wanted to own or co-own my own business and that I’m proud of ALL my nieces and nephew.
- Where do you think she’ll live?
I think she’ll live in a castle somewhere in Ireland.
- What do you think she will miss the most about your life now?
Probably my flexibility and living with my parents and etc…
- What do you think she will be happy about she does not have any more what is present in your life?
Will I have enough income coming in to pay ALL my bills.
Thank you all for reading this blog-post!! Make sure to fill in the tag on your blog (so much fun it will be to read this over 10 years!), mention my blog and click on the like star below!!
* Please note that ALL images and graphics are Mabeautility’s except for the Ireland graphic and the Stewart Irish Crest.*