I’ve been tagged by the BookHookedNook to do the Book Blogger Test Tag sort of. You see the BookHookedNook tagged a few people and then said “Feel free to do this tag or not!🙂”. So guess what my blogging friends? I’m doing this tag.🙂 BookHookedNook, I’m sorry I’m getting this post for this tag out late.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the ten questions in this post.
- Nominate at least 5 people to do it also.
- Let your Nominees know you nominated them.
TOP THREE BOOKISH PET PEEVES
- Love Triangles.
- Instant Loves.
- To much going on.
THREE BOOK CONFESSIONS
- I dog ear my pages sometimes and fold the pages to mark my place.
- I sometimes let the book sit a few days before reading it.
- I hate books that seem thrown together and too much is going on.
LAST TIME YOU CRIED READING A BOOK?
Honestly, I don’t ever remember of crying while reading a book.
NUMBER OF BOOKS ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE?
I don’t have a bedside table so 0. However, I’ve got 1 unread book on my desk and who knows how many unread books around the house.
FAVORITE READING SNACK?
I normally read before bed or sitting on my bed so I don’t snack in bed for obvious reasons.
THREE BOOKS YOU’D RECOMMEND TO ANYONE:
- If Cats Could Talk: THE MEANING OF HIS MEOW by Mike Fertig.
- The BIBLE.
- Chicken Soup for the Christian: 101 Stories to Open the Spirit by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Patty Aubery & Nancy Mitchell with contributions from Norman Vincent Peale, Corrie ten Boom, Dick Van Patten, Charles W. Colson, Gary Smalley, Joan Wester Anderson, Dick Van Dyke And Many More.
A PICTURE OF YOUR BOOKSHELF
HAHA, HAHA YEAH RIGHT!! Sorry for the laughter but my bookshelf is not just in one place. My bookshelf is where I can find a place to put my books. So I apologize but I do not have a picture for you.
HOW MUCH DO BOOKS MEAN TO YOU?
My way of winding down and I think you should take care of books. Reading is a window into the future.
BIGGEST READING SECRET?
I actually have more than one reading secret. My secrets are:
- I let my books set a few days before reading them.
- I absolutely despise books that are just thrown together then the author tries to cover his/her tracks by adding additional chapters and/or words.
- I really don’t like Charles Stanley’s books.
- Books & Adventures
- A Booknerd Travels
- Books,dogs and cats
Also, if you weren’t tagged above and you want to do this tag, please feel free to do it.
Hello everyone, did you miss me? I thought I would visit Sister Crystal’s Blog (AKA Queen Deputy Crystal). You see the main Queen is my human Mom. Well anyhow let’s get to the important stuff–CAT QUOTES. I know I have been lacks in getting cat quotes out to you. Sorry about that but I have good news for you and that is I have some cat quotes for you.
Cat Quote #1: No other animal inspires such devotion as the cat.
Cat Quote #2: I named my kitten Rose—-fur soft as a petal, claws sharper than thorns.
Cat Quote #3: Don’t let anyone tell you loving a cat is silly. Love in any form is a precious commodity.
—-Barbara L. Diamond—-
Cat Quote #4: Cats don’t like change without their consent.
—-Roger A. Caras—-
Cat Quote #5: There is, indeed, no single quality of the cat that man could not emulate to his advantage.
—-Carl Van Vechten—-
Cat Quote #6: A meow massages the heart.
*Please Note* The above quotes are from a CATS 2018 CALENDAR that my sister got for me last Christmas.
I hope to get my quotes out to you more often but it will depend on how busy I am.
—-Queen Daisy Mae—-
Hi everyone, Daisy Mae And I thank you for the follows, likes, views and comments. Each one of you has help us grow in one way or another. We are thrilled to have you. If there are any questions you might have and want answered please use contact form that will be provided.
I’m looking to follow a particular blog or at least check her blog out again. However, I don’t remember her blog name. Real smart hah? What I can tell you is she’s a teacher or former teacher of English I think and I think her first name is something like Julie or Julia. If you know the name of this blog and/or the first and last name of this person. What would be really great if the person answered this post.