Do You Believe In Santa Claus? Is there even really a real person as Santa Claus? Interesting question isn’t it? So I decided to research this the history of Santa Claus. During my research of the history of Santa Claus I found out he is real. I put the links at the end of the post for you to look at and I have added a contact form for those who want to contact me by e-mail at the end of this post.
There comes a time as we all know that when you reach a certain age when you’re a kid, you either find out on your own that there is no Santa Claus or other kids tell you there is no Santa Claus. When a kid finds there is no Santa Claus it’s hard to tell how they will react. I remember my nieces kept telling their brother there is no Santa Claus. I proceeded to tell my nephew that there is a Santa Claus and I still believed in Santa Claus. Now my nephew is 15 years old and I don’t know what he believes now.
I learned at a very young age that Santa Claus is more than a big, fat man in a red suit with a white beard and red cap. When you hear Santa Claus isn’t real think about this, Santa Claus lives in all of us. You read right, Santa Claus lives in all of us and there really is a Santa Claus. Let me give you some examples and they are, people who work as a volunteer with animals, rescuing cats and dogs, fostering cats and dogs, supporting an organization that helps strangers and not being selfish at this time of year and all year round just to name a few. So yes everyone there is a Santa Claus and Santa Claus is real.
I have done some research online and found some articles on the legend of Santa Claus. Below are the links:
Do You Believe? I do. Let me know if you believe by using the contact form or in the comment section. Contact Form is below.
Today is the 11th day of Blogmas and I wanted to do something fun so I thought I’d do The Christmas Tag. I was tagged by A Sun on a Cloudy Day and Manic`Teodora to do The Christmas Tag . I want to thank A Sun on a Cloudy Day and Manic` Teodora for tagging me. I will be answering 2 sets of questions since I was tagged twice.
- Add The Picture In Your Blog.
- Copy These Rules In Your Post.
- Add A Link To This Original Post. The Link To The Original Post is littlediyprojects.wordpress.com/thechristmastag
- Answer The 10 Questions( You Can Add Extra Christmas-Related Questions If You Want).
- Tag At Least 3 Other Bloggers With Links To Their Blogs.
- Have Fun.
THE CHRISTMAS TAG QUESTIONS FROM A SUN ON A CLOUDY DAY
- What’s Your Favorite Thing About Christmas? I like getting together with family to celebrate Jesus’ Birthday.
- What’s Your Favorite Christmas Memory? I really don’t have one. My birthday is a week before Christmas(on the 19th) but just being with my family is great. However I do remember when my Dad’s work went on strike my grandfather played Santa Clause and boy was he noisy.
- Are There Special Traditions Your Family Has For Christmas? (Can Be Personal Or General)Mom, Dad and I like to watch The Grinch That Stole Christmas, Rudolph, Frosty and if they come again that Christmas Season and they usually do we watch them again. Also another tradition my family has is getting together and having Christmas together.
- What’s Your Christmas Wish? I have so many Christmas wishes. My Christmas wishes are, Peace on earth, Everyone has a great Christmas, A Computer( which I got already) and so much more.
- What’s Your Favorite Christmas Dish? My Dad’s mashed potatoes and the ham.
- What’s Your Favorite Christmas Decoration? The Nativity.
- What’s Your Favorite Christmas Song? I really don’t have one. I like so many.
- Where Do You Usually Celebrate Christmas? My parent’s house.
- What Does The ‘Christmas Spirit’ Mean To You? The “Christmas Spirit’ means that you help others that don’t have as much as you. It also means to help others even if you don’t really want to. When someone wishes me Happy Holidays I respond back Merry Christmas. I want everyone to have a terrific Christmas so Merry Christmas Everyone.
- Who Out Of Anybody In The World Would Want To Spend Your Christmas With? Jesus and Family And Friends.
THE CHRISTMAS TAG QUESTIONS FROM MANIC` TEODORA
- What Was Your Favourite Christmas Film? I really don’t have a favorite film.
- What is your Favourite Christmas song? I have so many.
- Where Do You Spend Your Holiday? With my parents.
- What Is Your Favorite Thing About Christmas? Celebrating Jesus’ Birthday.
- What Would Be Your Dream Place To Visit For The Holiday Season? Ireland.
- What Makes The Holiday Special For You? My birthday is on December 19th so that’s special, Celebrating Jesus’ Birthday, the Christmas Tree and Christmas lights.
- Be Honest: Do You Like Giving Gifts Or Receiving Gifts Better? Who doesn’t like to get gifts. I know I do. I have a blast buying for my family of 11 too.
- Is Your Christmas Tree Real Or Fake? I have a fake Christmas Tree. My youngest sister is allergic to pine so my family and I must have a fake Christmas Tree.
- What Is One Thing You Asked For Christmas? The Original Nintendo DS Handheld Game. I had one before and played it so much that it finally died.):):😪😪😢😪
My nominees are EVERYONE!!
I can be found on LinkedIn
Find my Last Post can be found at Merry Blogmas Everyone: Day 10 – Don’t Forget To Elf Yourself
Find my Most Read Post at Merry Blogmas Everyone: Day 10 – Don’t Forget To Elf Yourself
Now that your done Christmas shopping and hopefully stayed within your budget, It’s time to Elf Yourself. What do I mean by don’t forget to Elf Yourself? It means that when you’re done shopping for others and have money left over go buy yourself something to reward yourself or just because you deserve it. If you choose not to buy anything for yourself, you can always use the following ideas.
- Put The Extra Money In Your Checking And/Or Savings Account.
- Hide It Somewhere In Your House.
- Give The Excess Money Away.
I remember when I was working I would start my Christmas shopping in January and have it completed by October. Now I start later like July and finish by the middle of December. A Big difference I know. At the end of the post I’m adding a contact form so you can let me know when you start your Christmas shopping and finish it. You can leave it in the comment section too.
Happy Christmas shopping and don’t forget to Elf yourself.
This is that wonderful time of the year that we buy gifts for our friends and family. We are willing to go out and join the hustle and bustle of the season just to buy the perfect gift. Now the hard part and that’s buying a gift within your budget. It can be done and I figured out some ways to stay within your budget. I will list some ways that can help you and I know they work because I’ve tried them.
A lot of us buy online instead of in store now days mostly for convenience sake and that is all well and good but have you ever compared the prices online to the in store prices? I have and most of the time I found that in store prices were lower. Yes I’m taking in consideration of coupons too. You see a lot of times when buying online whether it be on “Black Friday” or Sometime Else, the prices will be different. Sure they’re supposed to be lower on “Black Friday” but are they really? For Example, you go online find an item you want to give someone then you find the same item on the same site an hour or so later for a lower price. Even worse you find out you could have bought the same item in store for a way lower price than for what you paid. Has this ever happened to you. Let me know in the comments or by using the contact form at the end of the post. Now onto my tips for staying within your budget.
11 TIPS TO GIVE NICE CHRISTMAS GIFTS WHEN YOU’RE ON A BUDGET
- Write Down The People And/Or Animals You Want To Give Gifts To.
- Figure Out A Reasonable Base Price For Each Person And Don’t Go Over It.
- Find Something The Person Will Really Like That Is Within Your Budget.
- If You Find That You Might Be Going Over Budget Change Your Gift(there is Nothing Wrong With Changing Your Gift).
- If You Find Everything You Want To Buy Is Over Your Budget Then You Can Make A Gift For Your People Who You Are Giving To If You’re A Crafty Person.
- Remember It’s The Thought That Counts Not How Much Money You Spend.
- After You Found Gifts on Your Budget For The People And/Or Animals, Now The Waiting Begins To Get The Gifts If You Ordered them. If Not, You Can Start Wrapping If You Please.
- If You Found Only Some Of Your Gifts-No Problem. I Am Sure You Will Keep Looking Till All Gifts Are Bought.
- Another Thing I Do Each Year And Have Found It Helpful Is I Write Down On Index Cards Or A Note Pad The Names Of People And/Or Animals I’m Giving A Gift To, What Their Gift Or Gifts Are, Have I Ordered Or Bought Them And Finally Whether Or Not I Got Them. If I Haven’t Got Them I Don’t Write Anything Down.
- Animals Mean A Lot To Us So Like People We Over Spend. Set A Set Price For Your Cat Or Dog. Yes I Said Set A Price For Your Pet. If there Is A Pet Carrier, A Scratching Post Or A Cage For Your Dog Set It At A Price You Can Afford. Your Pet Might Get That Perfect Gift From You/Santa Paws After All.
- After Getting All Your Gifts Hopefully On Budget too, You’re ready To Start Your Christmas Wrapping. Don’t Wait To The Last Minute.
When I buy for my family of 11+people, I have to follow these tips. Only problem is I always go over budget with my Mom and Dad but everybody else I stay within my budget.
Now the next 2 sections will be about Cats and Dogs.
Some good gifts for your cat are:
- Cardboard Boxes.
- Cat Grass.
- Cat Toys To Exercise Your Cat.
- Cat Food.
- A New Pet Bed.
- A New Blanket For Your Cat To Sleep On.
- Balls Of Yarn.
- More Catnip.
- A Heated House.
- A New Scratch Post
- A New Cat Tree.
Now For Gifts For Dogs. Since Dogs and Cats are different but both like Christmas their gift list is somewhat different too. What a dog might want is:
- Dog Food.
- Dog Toys To Exercise Your Dog.
- A New Collar.
- A New Pet Bed.
- A New Pet Carrier.
- A New Crate Or Cage.
- A Heated House.
Now that I’ve given you some tips to stay within your budget when you buy gifts, I certainly hope these tips help you. Happy Shopping Everyone.
Last Christmas my sister and family brought a Gingerbread House kit for them and their cousins to put together. Was that ever a sight to see and hear. They did manage to put the gingerbread house kit together but realized to late and I mean to late they put it together wrong. In fact, it was after they had the house was already put together they realized this. Like I said way to late. No big deal it still looked good. Yes it is still standing to this day too. We have kept it in the freezer.
My 4 nieces and 1 nephew had fun trying to put it together. Oh the giggling we heard and the talking. It was so nice to have them together making something and knowing they were working together even made it better. A picture of the finished product is below.
You see the Stewart household is usually busy at Christmas and with 3 kids in college, 1 about to graduate high school and ready to go to college and 1 is still in high school. So getting together isn’t easy. We’re always thrilled when all of us can get together even if that means doing Christmas a day early. I love the laughter that goes throughout the house.
Merry Blogmas Everyone.
Twas the 8th day of Blogmas and what are we doing? We are making Christmas cookies at the Stewart household and having fun making the cookies we are.
The week before Christmas is always busy with making Christmas cookies and whatever else comes up. Despite the Christmas hustle and bustle, making cookies with mom has become a fun tradition I look forward to each Christmas.
My favorite Christmas Cookie is the Orange Cookie and everyone else’s too so they’re the first to get eaten. ):😪):😪