Hello Everyone, It’s Daisy Mae and I thought I’d update you on what’s been happening to my Sister(Crystal) and myself these last few days. These last few days have been well traumatic for the both of us.
On Friday October 11, 2017 in the evening is when things all started and literally went haywire for my sister, Crystal. You see she was on her computer and needed to charge it and when she went to charge it, it wouldn’t charge and the cord wouldn’t even stay in. She took it to Staples the next day and found out the damage was worse than she thought. As it turns out where you charge the computer in that hole was pushed back at least 1/4 of an inch and the Motherboard on the computer had gone. The Associates said because it cost so much to get fixed it would be best to get a brand new computer so that’s what my wonderful Sister, Crystal did. Crystal was without a computer for a few days while they transferred and got things set up.
On Monday October 12, 2017 I had to go to that bad vet for a follow-up check-up. My owners put me in this pet carrier which I absolutely hated and what happens when went around the corner of the receptionist’s desk, the carrier fell apart with me in it. Not good. Daddy held me and cuddled me until I had to go back in the carrier again but he didn’t carry it by the handle like before. My follow-up check-up went well and no infections found. That was my Experience at the vet.
The day didn’t get better either because the place that transferred Crystal’s files she discovered some of them were transferred in Word and can’t be open without Office. She wasn’t happy. If there is anyone that knows how to change out of word please let her know. She did what any normal human would do and called the computer place for help and they refused to give the help. Told her to call Microsoft and she did that twice and got nowhere. She got the run-a-round and didn’t get a solution to her problem.
So once again if anyone knows how to switch out of word so she can open her files please let her know.
Then to end yesterday, right after supper the internet goes out until morning. She tried a little trick her provider told her and it helped.
We are both very sorry we didn’t get any posts out in the last few days but as you can see it’s been a rough few days. I will eventually get my cat quotes and fun facts out on CRYSTAL’S PHOTO-BLOGGING SITE and WELCOME TO CRYSTAL’S SITE(ORIGINALLY COUNTRY LIVING) .
So I guess you could say that Friday the 13th came early for my sister, Crystal and I. LOL
Thanks For Reading Everyone!!
Graphics By: Pusheen.com
Graphics By: youtube.com(Bottom 2 Book Tags) and Graphics By: tinyobsessions.wordpress.com(Top Book Tag)
I have been tagged by Danielle of the The Introverted Book Nerd for the Reader Problems Book Tag. If you want to visit her site and I suggest you do you can click on the above link.
The questions from Danielle will be in bold print and my answers in italics.
- You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next? I look at the titles then I read the back of the book then I decide what book I read. It also depends what I’m in the mood to read.
- You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed? Usually I continue reading the book but there have been times I’ve quit but that’s rare.
- The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads Challenge. Do you try and catch up and how? I’m going to be honest here, I never took a Goodreads Challenge. In fact my personal challenge to myself is read as many books as I can without the pressure. I find it’s more enjoyable.
- The covers do. not. match. How do you cope? Don’t worry about it. Like Danielle said not enough money to have matching covers.
- Everyone and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings. If I can’t find someone to share my feelings of a book, I sometimes talk to my mom.
- You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal? I usually don’t read in public but if I were in public I’d put the book down and go somewhere private.
- A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!? I would most likely re-read the book.
- You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you tell people nope when they ask? Just Say No!!
- Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump? Watch tv and just don’t read until I’m back in the mood to read again. That’s usually anywhere from 2 to 4 days.
- There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy? Usually not many because I’m unemployed and I’m on a budget. In September though I pre-ordered a book and in the months before, I bought some books including a book series.
- After you’ve bought the books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them? It depends. If I am in the middle of a book, I will finish reading the book and my TBR books before I start my new book.
I really don’t know who to tag so if your name is not listed below and you want to do this tag Go for it! EVERYONE HAS BEEN TAGGED.