Have you wrote your letter(s) to Santa yet? If not that’s OK. because I have helped santa before and he told me he likes to get letters. He likes letters from children, adults and animals. Santa Claus loves animals.
When Daisy Mae found out I was doing this type of post she wanted to write Santa Claus a letter. How could I say no to such a sweet, special, smart and beautiful kitty cat? Daisy Mae’s letter to Santa Claus is below as is mine:
DAISY MAE’S LETTER TO SANTA CLAUS
Dear Santa Claus,
I have been a good kitty cat and easy to take care of too. Santa, I want some things for Christmas and they are:
- Dry Cat Food.
- Moist Cat Food.
- More Catnip.
- A Brand New Blanket.
- A Heated Cat House.
- A Cat Tree.
- A Brand New Cat Scratcher.
- A Pet Bed.
- A New Brush.
- Valerian Catnip Toys.
- Brand New Cat Toys.
- My Very Own Christmas Tree With A Tree Skirt And Decorations On The Tree To Play With.
CRYSTAL’S LETTER TO SANTA CLAUS
Dear Santa, I’ve been very good this year. I have a few things I really would like and hope you might be able to help me get these things this year. Below you will find my list.
The things I want are:
- A New Computer.
- A Diamond Ring.
- I Want You To Give My Cat Everything She Wants.
- I Want Peace On Earth.
- I Want Everyone In My Family To Be Together.
- I Want Everyone To Let Go Of Any Grudges They May Be Holding And Start Mending Fences.
- I Want Everyone To Get What They Ask For.